Options

has anybody lost their glue bucks

rotorooterman64rotorooterman64 Registered Users 3 Posts
I've lost 1800 Glu bucks and when I play the new game Dino hunter in the new season have yet to receive glue bucks after finding a new map piece have any of y'all had the same problem as I have contacted customer care they tell me its something wrong on my end but have no problems with my Phone or my connection have y'all had the same issue

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    I've never had a problem losing bucks (iPhone and iPad). You do not get additional bucks for completing a map piece, just the hunt value.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    vinningaloketvinningaloket Registered Users 8 Posts
    I've lost 1800 Glu bucks and when I play the new game Dino hunter in the new season have yet to receive glue bucks after finding a new map piece have any of y'all had the same problem as I have contacted customer care they tell me its something wrong on my end but have no problems with my Phone or my connection have y'all had the same issue

Did you lose or didn´t win Glu credits?
    I have lost a lot of Glu credits in both Deer Hunter and Dino Hunter. A purchase in one of the games decreases the Glu credits in both games. You can seldom win Glu credits unfortunately...
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    I have lost glu gold in DH2014 and have contacted Glu Mobile Customer Care . . . on the 10th. 14 days later, nothing. They said that they would get back to me within 48 hours, so it must be like when you download a file and the timer shows 1 minute left for about one hour before finally going to 100%. The closer to completion, the longer it takes.

Its a space-time continuum paradox, or something like that.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad