Options

Thank You GLU

jjharmonjjharmon Registered Users 5 Posts
Glu, I just want to thank you for the great job you all are doing for us. I see a ton of complaints but few positive comments. The amount of fun I have had on Dino and Deer Hunter 2014 is nearly immeasurable. And the quality of the gameing is awesome, not to mention it is all achievable for FREE (although I have spent a few real dollars). So to everyone out there complaining about simple things, remember the fact that you didn't spend $75.00 at your local game store for these games, you got them for FREE! Again GluAdmin, THANK YOU for all of your hard work.

Comments

• Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    jjharmon wrote: »
    Glu, I just want to thank you for the great job you all are doing for us. I see a ton of complaints but few positive comments. The amount of fun I have had on Dino and Deer Hunter 2014 is nearly immeasurable. And the quality of the gameing is awesome, not to mention it is all achievable for FREE (although I have spent a few real dollars). So to everyone out there complaining about simple things, remember the fact that you didn't spend $75.00 at your local game store for these games, you got them for FREE! Again GluAdmin, THANK YOU for all of your hard work.

I agree 100% with your comment. I have spent WAY too much time play Dino Hunter and DH 2014. No complaints though. I'm having a great time. Keep up the good work GLU.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Glad to see someone has something positive to say.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    wsmitty01wsmitty01 Registered Users 37 Posts
    Wait till the game resets and you lose everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I've been playing this game daily since launch as well as DH2014 for about a year now, and that has never happened to me.
    Facebook player