Options

back up close quaters weapons

deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
I'd love a back up gun like a mares leg lever action or a magnum revolver even a knife I've had some failed hunts due to reloading so tending to upgrade mag capacity to max on all weapons to avoid reloading like the the difficulty level at least trophys feel like an achievement now

Comments

• Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I prefer the 2 weapon system of DH2014, but no word on adding another weapon slot in Dino.

One little tip though -when on an 8 kill rifle hunt with only 7 rounds, reload after the second or 3rd kill. It wont take long to reload, and you'll have plenty of ammo to finish.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    I've been doing that and it's a great tip loading one or two rounds far quicker than refilling whole mag still doesn't stop me wishing for a Howden pistol or a mares leg pistol as last resort weapon
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    I'd love a back up gun like a mares leg lever action or a magnum revolver even a knife I've had some failed hunts due to reloading so tending to upgrade mag capacity to max on all weapons to avoid reloading like the the difficulty level at least trophys feel like an achievement now

thats actually an interesting idea, on one of the old DH games, you could buy knives... they could make it a consumable, if you use it you can survive 1 attack during that hunt would be cool, especially cause it might give them another reason to make some really hard hunts
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    Just managed to kill loki with hunter bucks rifle 5 shots in the circles no reload needed about my 8th attempt in my defence I'm on small screen..won a piece of map to the savage bog!
  • Options
    I really wanted exotic weapons and whilst I think they're great I'm trying to complete the hunts now with under powered weapons for the joy of the challenge couple of time I cussed the slow bolt loading the next round thinking hollow points or sports drink would be handy but now I prefer the satisfaction from completing the hunt but a last resort pistol would cool