Options

Please GLU

appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
Please drop trialpay. Trialpay sucks. Never have I had issues with tapjoy like I have with trialpay. Darn near every offer I have to submit a ticket for. I spent 5 min on a 2 min game this morning and not only have I not received my 3 gold, it doesn't even show up in pending so I can't even submit the ticket. Trialpay is a joke. I'd love to do some offers but I'm done submitting tickets. Just becomes to frustrating. Please please I'm literally begging here. Dump trialpay and bring tapjoy to Dino's

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I agree, trialpay does suck. I have tried to do most of the 2 minute games for the 3 gold. But I have never had one that actually paid me the 3 gold. I have had some success after I submitted a ticket. But other times when trialpay verified that I did the offer in their reply email, I still don't get the gold. And when I reply to that email saying that I didn't get the gold, they say to submit another ticket directly to Glu. Very frustrating.

BTW you don't have to waitfor the offer to show up as pending. Just click on another offer from the pull down menu, then just select the offer from their.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    hahaha, I couldnt stop laughing reading this (drunk btw)

This is very true, I have never had the 5 minute games pay, and their are like 30 of them. The videos and surveys are the only things that work often.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    g 78 33g 78 33 Registered Users 158 Posts
    Glad to know it wasn't just me
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    It's not. I have never gotten free gold from completing an offer of any kind. I just play the free way now, it's not that big of a deal to miss the exotics series or even more powerful weapons.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    Glu really needs to get trialpay to fix the offer page. Or get rid of the offers that don't give you the gold.

I would also like to see more guns offered for hunter bucks. It is just to hard to buy any of the gold weapons because of the fact that trialpay sucks so bad.

I do have to wander why there hasn't been any improvement to the offer page. I haven't seen any improvement at all since I started doing the offers.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Glu really needs to get trialpay to fix the offer page. Or get rid of the offers that don't give you the gold.

I would also like to see more guns offered for hunter bucks. It is just to hard to buy any of the gold weapons because of the fact that trialpay sucks so bad.

I do have to wander why there hasn't been any improvement to the offer page. I haven't seen any improvement at all since I started doing the offers.

The only improvement I have seen has been with their support team. They are actually much better now about confirming your completion when you submit trialpay tickets.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board