Options

Crystalis Hunt?

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
I'm really wondering if we will see the elusive "Crystalis Hunt" it was there then it was gone. I actually got to do the trial hunt, the exotic weapon was pretty cool. When you fired at one dino a bolt of energy hit the one and spread to the surrounding dino's. Killing one but crippling the other 2, I only did one hunt then it was gone and so was the exotic weapon. So things could change, but it did have a weapon as the reward after completing.
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    deer sleigherdeer sleigher Registered Users 317 Posts
    Any idea what the award weapon was? I see weapons shop has.multi region 4-5 bow and rifle wonder if it might have been shotgun or ar would love a volcanic pistol or similar added to weapons shop
  • Options
    I believe it was a assault rifle, but I only had a quick glimps at it. But I'm pretty sure. Probably for the next region.
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I played the trial hunt also. I did notice the crystalis hunt had 30 hunts. And the first hunt paid 3 gold. So I am thinking it could be a special event hunt. That just happened to get released early for that short amount of time.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    My thoughts as well, but will it come for this region? If so that would be nice, "New Event" = more content and something more to do than contract hunts, while waiting for the arrival of the next region. Only time will tell.
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Since this game so closely mirrors DH2014, I'd imagine the same team develops them. I hope they won't both come out slower now! Dinos has been a nice change of pace from DH2014, but it just occurred to me that it might be slowing it down...

(I don't mean that as a criticism, just an observation)
    Facebook player