Options

big problem

Opeth.UtrOpeth.Utr Registered Users 7 Posts
hello everyone
i download apk called clean master and when i start to clean my phone and junk files when i delete the junk files i try to play the game and to problems i have ..
1. weapons image doesnt appear to me
2. when i try to play PVP or missions the game freezes
whats wrong plz anyone help me
i dont want unistall the game and reinstall it again i think im gonna lose my level and weapons event
HELP ME .
my regards

Comments

• Options
    astroluxastrolux Registered Users 1 Posts
    I created an account to reply to you. I have the exact same app with the exact same problem. What I do is when I run my cleaner at the end of the night I know it's going to mess up the game. My solution is that I uninstall the app and re download it. Don't delete the game data but just uninstall it. When you download it again all your saved data will still be there. I do this every day. It's annoying but it's my only option. That or you could just delete the cleaner app.
  • Options
    Opeth.UtrOpeth.Utr Registered Users 7 Posts
    astrolux wrote: »
    I created an account to reply to you. I have the exact same app with the exact same problem. What I do is when I run my cleaner at the end of the night I know it's going to mess up the game. My solution is that I uninstall the app and re download it. Don't delete the game data but just uninstall it. When you download it again all your saved data will still be there. I do this every day. It's annoying but it's my only option. That or you could just delete the cleaner app.

thx alot bro.
    i tried and it works to me
    i delete the app and the game then install the game again and i lose nothing thx alot
  • Options
    LonestarLonestar Registered Users 1 Posts
    Just made my account to today.
    I had this problem as well but with advanced system cleaner. Thanks the boughtof you.