Options

Still waiting on region 5

ZeisshunterZeisshunter Registered Users 2 Posts
Still waiting on region 5.......I wouldn't imagine dh14 and dino updates would fall on the same day.

Comments

• Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    It is starting to look like the DH14 and the dino hunters update could be released on the same day. The latest the updates would come out would be Thursday before the weekend. But there is still a chance the dino hunters update could come out today.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I hope with either updates the Glu wallet will be added to kindle, even though I play on both android and iOS it would be nice. It may clear up the missing gold issues that some kindle users have been experiencing, due to a file not installed in kindle devices.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    HolyRoxyHolyRoxy Registered Users 10 Posts
    so dose anyone actually know when R5 is going to be ready?
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Today maybe? I don't know, maybe they forgot to push the "send" button! Haha! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    HolyRoxyHolyRoxy Registered Users 10 Posts
    lol i hope they didn't, hopefully it will be soon :)
  • Options
    jnmlfc89009jnmlfc89009 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am from Singapore still stuck at Region 3. No updates for region 4 or 5? Any idea? Really frustrated. Using iOS. Thanks
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Have you updated your iOS and have your device connected to the internet? This is the first time I have heard of an iOS update problem. I'm in China and I got R5 today.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    Rockstar0886Rockstar0886 Registered Users 79 Posts
    I have been finished w/ region 4 for a month. I have 10 million dollars & quite frankly am getting seriously sick of playing region 4. What is the status on region 5 for the us?
  • Options
    SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
    I have been finished w/ region 4 for a month. I have 10 million dollars & quite frankly am getting seriously sick of playing region 4. What is the status on region 5 for the us?

I have had region 5 since the 14th on my iPhone.
    :cool:iPhone 6:cool: