Options

campaigns, levels, episodes?

jonhock1jonhock1 Registered Users 6 Posts
Exactly how many episodes are there in Frontline Commando 2? I have reached 10 and can go no further.
I have the same question about "Levels". I am at Level 35 and can go no further. I have collected all of the "skulls" available and I have beaten everything up to and including Episode 10. My VP in the PVP section is
10700/10700. At present, I am 29th on the leader board with a rating of 7500 and a W/L of 1110/116.
I've got the Freedom Sniper rifle, the Justice Assault rifle, the Patriot Mini-gun, the Slayer Shotgun and a whole bunch of "regular" weapons including the Finisher, the Intimidator and the Ram. I've got ALL of the armor, including the "Infiltrator" set.
Can anybody tell me when and if there are going to be more levels, Episodes, and campaigns or if there are any available now? I've spent a couple hundred bucks on this game and I need some more stuff to shoot!

Comments

• Options
    JinchurikiJinchuriki Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why they put this forum but no one answer how many episode this game have?
  • Options
    D-FRESH101D-FRESH101 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same thing I posted I will post again. They have become very big. And don't care how business is run any more. All the great corporations that fell usually started with poor customer experience. They forget that once consumers shift loyalty that business will slowly but surely drain away. Terrible customer experience really. Imagine all the cash u spent and only to stop at episode 10. Shameful GLU GAMES! ABSOLUTELY shameful!