Options

New Event

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Edygr4Edygr4 Registered Users 29 Posts
    Oh sorry Glu, actually it is good, Darman can be used in every region, it just needs to be equipped. The Darman is effective in region 4, for contract hunts with bow and shotgun, but not for the rifle ones.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    Here what you get now if you use a non-recommended weapon on Contract Hunts:

702F160F-46C5-4A4E-A2B6-58FC6DEBB28D_zps5iczxwdx.png

Also, before you shoot anything in the Predator Hunts, a new ambient tense theme plays.

This same selection screen comes up even if you have the recommended weapon already selected and it only offers that weapon to select for the hunt. I also noticed that if you had a non-recommended weapon before this screen, then select the recommended weapon, that your original non-recommended weapon remains. So it looks like you can use the new selection screen for a one time use of the recommended weapon without keeping a permanent change to the weapon you usually use.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Here is the Gemini Event pop-up:

A4804EEF-9880-4177-9BF0-741AB67F5948_zpsg0u785zc.png
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    MenipoMenipo Registered Users 218 Posts
    Bill1957 wrote: »
    I don't think I'll spend 199 gold on it. I already have the other gold rifle.

Me neither. I already have the R5 bucks rifle ... and I seldom use it. As in DH14, I find rifles only useful to complete the trophy hunts or special rifle series hunts. If they are semiautomatic (gold rifles) at the end of the day they become AR. So if an AR is needed I prefer to use the genuine one.

I see that prices for the Exotics and event weapons (the Gemini this time) continue to be insane. 500-600 golds for a weapon (that has limitations) means, if you need to spend real dollars to buy the golds required, some 20-25 real bucks.:rolleyes:

I am really happy for GLU, because if GLU keeps this pricing policy that means that there are many iOSers (Androiders can get any weapon no matter how expensive is it without much trouble) who are buying tons of gold with real money. I am completely serious, no irony at all. The more money GLU makes, the better because that will mean more products in the market soon.

Coming back to the price of the Exotics and event weapons, I bought the R4 Exotics (Fenix and Shredder) and event weapon (Solari Electro) when they were "heavily" discounted. I spent some 500-600 golds patiently amassed during months of video-watching. Now I regret having done so. The Exotics (including the event weapons because the two that we have seen so far are Exotics) do not impress me. In general, small capacity (very limited number of shots) and endless reloading time. It is true that this allows challenging hunts but if I want to take risks I do not need to spend hundreds of golds ... I get my bucks bow and go to face my destiny.

The R1 and R2 Exotics were yesterday on sale for 99 golds each. I will wait till R8 is released to buy the R5 Exotics at really discounted prices (if that pattern continues). And so on. Just for the fun of using them from time to time.
  • Options
    Anish SimonAnish Simon Registered Users 2 Posts
    DeathShadow. How you got the 1625 Gold
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    DeathShadow. How you got the 1625 Gold

Let's just say it requires a bit of $$$. :p
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    shirlshirl Registered Users 3 Posts
    nice prices IF i had the gold..still wayyy too expensive for me but i will still play the game maybe r6 will come out b4 i hit 10 million in dino dollars lol lol
  • Options
    shirlshirl Registered Users 3 Posts
    nope did not get this pop-up..