Options

App won't open?

RaysfanRaysfan Registered Users 1 Posts
Every time I try to open the app, it keeps loading forever. I tried restarting the iPhone, no effect. I tried closing other apps, no effect. What's happening?

Comments

• Options
    StanfieldStanfield Registered Users 24 Posts
    Raysfan wrote: »
    Every time I try to open the app, it keeps loading forever. I tried restarting the iPhone, no effect. I tried closing other apps, no effect. What's happening?

Many players have been experiencing this so you are not alone. Check the customer service section. Here is the link to the thread:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?110172-Tap-Sports-Baseball-not-loading

They are aware of the problem and hopefully they'll find a fix for it soon, hang in there!
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Yeah, app still not in service. Ready to play again
  • Options
    bornreadybornready Registered Users 14 Posts
    I am suffering the same problem but I am on an Android tablet I have tried closing other apps as well I have been trying all day literally and still no change and I'm worried if I mess with anything pertaining to the app I will lose my team which I worked so hard to create please fix this issue
  • Options
    Yeah already filled out everything possible to customer service im not holding my breath
  • Options
    HerbsterHerbster Registered Users 2 Posts
    I feel the pain also, i did notice after the last update my smartphone HTC One S was freezing,if you delete the app and reinstall it will work fine. But once you log back up to FB thats when the hanging up started for me. I can play the game all day as long as i dont hook up to FB, but as we all know we would have to start over again which many of us including me do not want to do.
  • Options
    So if I uninstall I will lose my team even if my account isn't linked to facebook or google? If so I can't do that since all my upgrades are to the max and my lineup consists of 3 4.5 star players and the rest are 5 star players
  • Options
    Im on a Samsung galaxy tablet aka android and I know it's software is compatible I checked made sure it wasn't my wireless router everything i could think of I wrote them and it said it could take up to 5 days? Really? I was in the top 15 in hits for the week and top 3 for runs and wins. I mean when they added the big league challenge after the 1st week for at least a month id finish every day in the top 50 in every category and top 50 for the week in every category and when I went to collect my rewards and it said I already had collected it so I dont even know how much gold I was robbed of I love this game but this is insane and frustrating
  • Options
    HerbsterHerbster Registered Users 2 Posts
    I found that if i tried to link to google you will not get back the same team you had through facebook. I believe the glitch is with tap and facebook.
  • Options
    I don't have my team linked to google or facebook due to even more issues and glitches