Options

No Free Gold + Device Linking

mhsueh2mhsueh2 Registered Users 3 Posts
First of all, i am missing 2000 gold from the GoDaddy offer and another 300ish gold from other things. I am guessing maybe its cause of the long weekend

Also, i want to link my devices togethet so i can play on both my phone and tablet. I have tried login im the same google accounts and it didnt work.

Some suggestions for game play improvement to attract more players are as follow...

- first person batting camera angle (camera is too high)
- realistic pitching curves
- player trading amogest other gamers

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    ALso, tthe game is hella rigged. when i play a super bad rookie my guys cant bat ****.

But whem i play an over dominatinf opponent, they are bat **** crazy
  • Options
    joeyj2287joeyj2287 Registered Users 2 Posts
    That's not the only way the game is super rigged... Don't waste your gold, if you ever get it, on players and #1 draft picks. Just because it says "One of the best in the game" and you click view and see names like Troy Tulowitzki and Mike Trout doesn't mean you will ever, ever get those players. The spinning wheel always lands one slot away from a top notch Yasiel Puig or Andrew McCutcheon and gives you some of the games "greats" like Lonnie Chisenhall and Adam Laroche, Omar Infante, Mike Napoli... Oh and don't forget you can have a loaded pitching staff headlined by Scott Kazmir and Jacob Diekman and Jason Grilli holding down the back of your bullpen... all for 300 gold a pop which is ridiculously hard to come by in the game.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ANY IN GAME PURCHASES. The game is completely rigged and will never reward you. Additionally, their "customer support" team will never respond to you so just delete the App and try another game. This is the worst App I've ever downloaded just becasue of the fraud in the game.

Some people argue that it's good business to get you hooked... I'll argue that it's false advertising and unethical that they have rigged the game in a way that makes it impossible to land a loaded team even if you spend your actual money on players. Hopefully anyone reading this takes my advice and doesn't invest too much time or real money on this game because it is RIGGED.
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    mhsueh2 wrote: »
    First of all, i am missing 2000 gold from the GoDaddy offer and another 300ish gold from other things. I am guessing maybe its cause of the long weekend

Also, i want to link my devices togethet so i can play on both my phone and tablet. I have tried login im the same google accounts and it didnt work.

Some suggestions for game play improvement to attract more players are as follow...

- first person batting camera angle (camera is too high)
    - realistic pitching curves
    - player trading amogest other gamers

Thanks

Did you send GLU a customer care ticket about the missing gold issue?
  • Options
    HencoHenco Registered Users 2 Posts
    Haven't got most of the gold your offers promised and have written you numerous times! And YES I've completed exactly what the offer asked for as well so there's no reason why i haven't gotten what you & the offer promised. What I have got is numerous emails from the offers just as what the offer is all about but no gold.please credit my account with the gold that is due to me,
    Thanks

Conclusion =NOTHING game is rigged and sucks ***!!
  • Options
    diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    Is the offer section only on ios? I play on android and have never found a place within the app to do so. Dadly, from my experience with other games (lic), 'offers' have always been hit or miss.
  • Options
    DenzaloDenzalo Registered Users 9 Posts
    diagoro wrote: »
    Is the offer section only on ios?

It's on Android too. You click on the gold icon as if you want to buy gold. Then down in the bottom right is something that says free gold or something like that. Clicking that takes you to an option to either watch a video or see a list of tasks to complete for free gold. Sometimes at random intervals the task list is empty and other times it is full of app downloads and surveys. It seems like at least half the time, the app downloads don't end up rewarding gold and 100% of the time I never get gold from surveys so you'll have to decide how much time you want to invest in that stuff. But the videos are guaranteed 4 gold.
  • Options
    joeyj2287 wrote: »
    That's not the only way the game is super rigged... Don't waste your gold, if you ever get it, on players and #1 draft picks. Just because it says "One of the best in the game" and you click view and see names like Troy Tulowitzki and Mike Trout doesn't mean you will ever, ever get those players. The spinning wheel always lands one slot away from a top notch Yasiel Puig or Andrew McCutcheon and gives you some of the games "greats" like Lonnie Chisenhall and Adam Laroche, Omar Infante, Mike Napoli... Oh and don't forget you can have a loaded pitching staff headlined by Scott Kazmir and Jacob Diekman and Jason Grilli holding down the back of your bullpen... all for 300 gold a pop which is ridiculously hard to come by in the game.

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ANY IN GAME PURCHASES. The game is completely rigged and will never reward you. Additionally, their "customer support" team will never respond to you so just delete the App and try another game. This is the worst App I've ever downloaded just becasue of the fraud in the game.

Some people argue that it's good business to get you hooked... I'll argue that it's false advertising and unethical that they have rigged the game in a way that makes it impossible to land a loaded team even if you spend your actual money on players. Hopefully anyone reading this takes my advice and doesn't invest too much time or real money on this game because it is RIGGED.

I reported on the free gold page. I also wrote an email to customer care 12 days ago. I still receive no customer support. It is pathetic. I dont feel safe spending money on the game if this might happen after they charge me. Good bye tap sports baseball