Options

New update always starts with exotic hunt selected

JeromesJeromes Registered Users 10 Posts
The new update on iPad always goes to the new exotic hunt. Please update to default to the contract hunt.

Comments

• Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Oh well, deal with it.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Or, just play it! Problem solved!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    I also noticed that with the new update, it seems they took DJ's old suggestion into hand. Remember how he asked if the could have it where the most powerful weapon in that class be an option in contracts? Well today when I was playing the R6 contracts, in those rifle ones like the Arsinoitheriums, it usually asks if I want to use the Warrant Elite (since I got my hands on it at that 82% off deal). Well, since yesterday's update it now asks me if I want to use the Maverick Elite (same means of getting it as the Warrant Elite).

So I guess Glu is and will be taking our considerations into effect in future updates, provided that they are possible requests/suggestions.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    AdamtourgemanAdamtourgeman Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have to agree, this issue keeps happening. I'm not one to normally *****, but I registered an account here just to say the auto focus of the exotic series on every region gets annoying. Yes it's only one finger press, but it should auto focus within the last series you were just on. You guys had it right the first time and why change something that wasn't broken?