Gold prices for kindle

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Nice pricing for gold.
Screenshot_2014-09-19-07-16-01_zpscisgoqir.png
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    To bad we won't see this pricing on iOS. Android users could probably care less about this lol.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    Free gold is pretty much non-existent on kindle so this morning I treated myself to an Amazon gift card then I opened up the game to see this wonderful surprise waiting for me in the store. I'd intended on getting just the Bandit but this great deal on credits enabled me to get the Bandit and the Atlas Maverick Elite and have a couple hundred credits left over. I'm Waiting for a bigger discount on the Avalanche. I missed out on the OTO by playing the weapon trial when the series was released as I didn't know I'd be able to purchase credits anytime soon. The Bandit is my 2nd Exotic and I love it. The Maverick Elite is my first multi-region gun and it's great being ready for the region 7 rifle series plus this rifle is surprisingly sweet. I had no idea I'd ever be so pleased with any rifle and it's just one more treat for me today. Thanks Glu or Amazon or both :cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    FYI, this is the second time they have ran that offer! Just keep an eye open, and occasionally check out glu's Facebook page. They put it up on there.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx