Options

How do Glu Credits through SponsorPay Work?

princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
How do you redeem the Glu credits earned by installing a new game or other SponsorPay tasks? I've downloaded and installed appls several times, and the status says "Completed". Then what? I've never been credited with anything, gold or otherwise. Is there a step I am missing? In other games, TapJoy automatically rewards you with gold upon successful completion of a task. I have yet to receive a response for my ticket with Glu Customer Support.

Comments

• Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    How do you redeem the Glu credits earned by installing a new game or other SponsorPay tasks? I've downloaded and installed appls several times, and the status says "Completed". Then what? I've never been credited with anything, gold or otherwise. Is there a step I am missing? In other games, TapJoy automatically rewards you with gold upon successful completion of a task. I have yet to receive a response for my ticket with Glu Customer Support.

Welcome to the club. There is a Glu administrator on the forum you may directly send him a message with the issue. I've had the same problem. Installing apps and opening them, filling out endless questionares etc.. Good luck man.
  • Options
    grotethgroteth Registered Users 4 Posts
    This is a job joke. I've earned at least 500 Golf not credited.
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    groteth wrote: »
    This is a job joke. I've earned at least 500 Golf not credited.

Hopefully you will get your gold. I haven't had any luck.
  • Options
    princebizzprincebizz Registered Users 32 Posts
    It is very hit and miss. A lot of the installing applications ones do work though. Try have both apps running at the same time. I have given up hope before and hours later.. bam there's the gold. I've heard the survey ones can take days, I wouldn't mess with those.
    Team name: PHAMILY
    Club name: CARDINALS
  • Options
    princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    princebizz wrote: »
    It is very hit and miss. A lot of the installing applications ones do work though. Try have both apps running at the same time. I have given up hope before and hours later.. bam there's the gold. I've heard the survey ones can take days, I wouldn't mess with those.

Out of all the applications I installed, only one produced gold. Most of my installs were games, none of which produced any rewards. After emailing Fyber /w proof, they said the rewards were on their way. Nothing. Nada.
    I always leave tap baseball on when opening those new apples for the first time.