Options

Which Free Glu Gold Offers work

PZ_OriolesPZ_Orioles Registered Users 19 Posts
I don't know if Glu offers randomly work or not. But I do know they do occassionally. I do also know that impatience sometimes causes us to think we aren't getting credits. I've downloaded and app, and 20 minutes later I'll receive the credit.

But what I want to do is start a thread to list apps/surveys/etc you did that ended up in receiving the gold. Here are mine (from what i can recall):

Link
Chili's
Buffalo Wild Wild wings $1500
Orbitz
Castle Clash

Comments

• Options
    princeofheckprinceofheck Registered Users 103 Posts
    PZ_Orioles wrote: »
    I don't know if Glu offers randomly work or not. But I do know they do occassionally. I do also know that impatience sometimes causes us to think we aren't getting credits. I've downloaded and app, and 20 minutes later I'll receive the credit.

But what I want to do is start a thread to list apps/surveys/etc you did that ended up in receiving the gold. Here are mine (from what i can recall):

Link
    Chili's
    Buffalo Wild Wild wings $1500
    Orbitz
    Castle Clash

For me, only these worked:

Enfamil
    Ebay
    Bing Rewards

Despite showing up as Completed, all game downloads have failed.
  • Options
    jfrank1034jfrank1034 Registered Users 4 Posts
    All of the simple offers (around 20 gold) that say something like "Watch & Learn more about this app" or "view info in app store" never work. Even after downloading the game the offer is advertising and playing for a few minutes I can't seem to get that gold.

Nearly all "just watch a video" offers for about 10 gold have worked for me though (besides the ones about depression or mens/womens health that say the video can't be found)
  • Options
    zuke376zuke376 Registered Users 4 Posts
    All of my offers are gone on the new version. All I can do is watch the 30 second videos for 4 gold. Are the offers gone for everyone else?