Options

Bows

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Something I did not know, you can shoot the bow from the hip for a kill. Instead of bringing it up to scope. I've used shooting this way with the spark, and it works great for targets close up. Plus if you time it right, you can fire several shots and the delayed explosion will get them also. Now bring on the new event!! I'm getting tired of contract hunts.
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Yeah the Spark is nice to shoot from the hip. Too bad they didn't implement this into the other bows, as they can only hip fire when a predator attacks. I'm sure the event will pop up later today. You'll love using the Doombringer as much as I did.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    I also noticed lately that the kill shots are not accurate! Today I had a lizard with just his head sticking out from behind a rock, I shot him and it was labeled "tail shot" lol! You couldn't even see his tail! I've had alot of those, oh well if it brings them down I'm happy.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Richard GleisnerRichard Gleisner Registered Users 31 Posts
    Personally, I do like this exotic bow. I prefer to use it throughout the majority of my contract hunts. I have used it "from the hip" moreso than using the sight, and I especially love it when going against the Austroraptors.

I am looking forward to this "Doombringer" as it will add to the exotic weapons collection and break the monotony of the same old hunts.
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I too use the Spark with "hip shots." It's much faster. I like trying to shoot in front of attacking predators to blow them all up without shooting them. The Spark is in my opinion the most fun exotic in the game, but I didn't care for the Doombringer at all.
    Facebook player