Options

Losing runs in a "frozen" inning!!!

~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
Many times I have had big innings erased because the game locks up or "freezes" after an inning. Game play just stops after the last out, while players run off field and you have to replay the inning after a re-boot. Normally, I don't care that much and chalk it up to bad luck. However, last night I was playing Legends and lost 9-8 against Hernandez, after a 3 run HR by Hanley Ramirez was not added to my total because of the above mentioned glitch. Not only don't you get the runs, but your player and team does not get the stats. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Comments

• Options
    TatimusTatimus Registered Users 40 Posts
    Yes it has happened to me several times. I've lost a couple of home runs with this glitch. I have had it happen the other way as well. I've grounded out to end the inning and the glitch brought my last batter up with a second chance.
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Same problem here. It seems that the game will periodically transfer the game stats back to the server. There will be a blue circle indication rolling and the duration of such indication will be very short.

If there is no such indication during 2 or 3 inning, game freezes and no stats will be recorded.

The problem is rarely seen but most of this type of problem happens when I have a LONG inning. For example, push the PAUSE button and wait for several minutes or have a massive scoring inning. This issue possible relates to time consumption of one inning but I am not 100% sure.