Options

Two Questions...

KJBLAZINKJBLAZIN Registered Users 8 Posts
Do star ratings matter? And do people have decent players that outperform expectations? I have Nieves, Eaton, Chavez, and Gregorious. Eaton used to be hitting as high as .337 for me, but now only .305. Chavez is my leadnig HR leader. I have had all those players since the beginning of me playing. I have been experimenting with my DH from Headley, Dunn, Konerko, and a few others. Right now I am trying Callaspo to balance out my LHH and RHH while also have a couple SH.

Comments

• Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I don't think star level relates to the players potential in this game. I have a couple 4 or 4.5 star players that out preform the 5 star players. Starting pitching is where I see this the most. My best pichers Sanchez, Greinke, Wacha are 4.5 stars and preform the best. Over time I dropped 5 star Paxton, and currently 5 star Kershaw is my worst starter stats wise. Despite a 7/9/9. Against both human and computer games those lower star players are more consistent. Hitting is a little more accurate on star level it seems. But there are some great 4 star hitters that keep pace. Molina, Utley, and Pagan numbers are all right up there with the higher star guys.