Options

What happened to my Number One Draft Pick?

dmonbdmonb Registered Users 2 Posts
According to the online bonus system, I should have received a #1 draft pick after 30 days of playing every day. Well, I got the 29-day bonus and logged in a half-dozen times yesterday, expecting to see my draft pick.

Nothing.

This afternoon, I log in and ... I have a Day One bonus ...

What happened to my first-round draft pick? That's kind of annoying to be promised something and then not get it.

Comments

• Options
    pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    You sir have gotten boned
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    dmonb wrote: »
    According to the online bonus system, I should have received a #1 draft pick after 30 days of playing every day. Well, I got the 29-day bonus and logged in a half-dozen times yesterday, expecting to see my draft pick.

Nothing.

This afternoon, I log in and ... I have a Day One bonus ...

What happened to my first-round draft pick? That's kind of annoying to be promised something and then not get it.

No argument there.. You can try and submit a customer care ticket to Glu Admin. Hope this helps. I agree you shouldn't have to submit anything when this is supposed to be your reward. In the past I've filled out endless surveys to receive gold and after taking at least 10 minutes, nothing no gold but yet you still receive information on your email.
  • Options
    diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    I got bumped back halfway through my first month, but made it this time.

Side question.....do daily rewards continue after the 30th, or do they start over??
  • Options
    Amazin' MetsAmazin' Mets Registered Users 6 Posts
    diagoro wrote: »
    I got bumped back halfway through my first month, but made it this time.

Side question.....do daily rewards continue after the 30th, or do they start over??

The rewards start over after you reach 30 days. So you get the 1 day, 2 day, 3 day, etc. all over again until you reach 30 days a second time. Then it resets again.
  • Options
    dmonbdmonb Registered Users 2 Posts
    pj423 wrote: »
    You sir have gotten boned

Afraid you are correct (not that it matters today after their update ... the app won't even run, now)