Options

franchise players

Detroit tiggersDetroit tiggers Registered Users 53 Posts
What do franchise players mean to the game? Are they rentals for only 5 games? Do they change daily? Seems there is precious little information out there.

Comments

• Options
    Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    You get one free. I got Andrew McCutcheon. He played his 5 games, and is gone. Rental only.

Specifically how to add another franchise spot, or how to acquire more franchise coins without just forking over more gold? I'm uncertain.

You can get a 5* player right away (for ONLY 5 games) for 400 gold to fill your 1 franchise spot. It costs 1,000 gold to add another franchise spot. I suppose you could rent 2 players, 800 gold, after adding the second franchise spot.

Not really interested.
  • Options
    LiverpoolFCLiverpoolFC Registered Users 68 Posts
    What are McCutchen's new stats?
  • Options
    What are McCutchen's new stats?

5* and 9/7/6
  • Options
    Judging by the franchise spot icon (5 circles) you could conceivably rent 5 players. I suppose if you're a millionaire anyway
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Not a big fan but could be helpful in Playoffs
  • Options
    Slickr4Slickr4 Registered Users 19 Posts
    This has to be the dumbest idea I've ever seen in a game, period. Rent a player for 5 games for the equivalent of $5 in real life money. Here's what they're saying, "Please accidentally purchase these, thinking you're getting a franchise player on your team, only to disappear 5 games later." Who in their right mind would pay $5 to get a player for 5 games. Unreal the gall of these guys.