Options

Read this!

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
I'm sure most of you seen this: "no hunters left behind" that includes you players that do not what to pay for anything!!

F188Mcq.png
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    cove512cove512 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Oooh thank you! Hadn't seen that yet...good to know I can continue being a cheapskate player ;)
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    This is the first news ad in a while in the game that wasn't vague, such as the new region/event pop-ups, which don't provide much information about either one other than the fact that they're available. I was wondering if the development team cared about that part of the game, but I guess the negative response to the Saw series caused them to be more clear in the ads.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    I'm sure most of you seen this: "no hunters left behind" that includes you players that do not what to pay for anything!!

F188Mcq.png

Thanks Todd!
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Great to see, Todd. I was awfully disappointed to see the map piece as a prize for the exotic event. I'll buy the rare exotic I think seems fun, but no way I will buy the Darman Saw. That was a lame trial hunt. The Gemtech Spark was a homerun, but I bought the Doombringer and regret it. For me, it isn't about the event, it's whether or not the exotic will be fun to play contracts hunts with for weeks.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    It seems that after R5, they made the exotics more powerful so they could continue to be used in future regions. Too bad they didn't do this with the other exotics prior to that. The Stinger quit being very effective on the little raptors after R5. The Salvo still takes them down without a problem though, due to it's higher power I guess.
  • Options
    The two best exotics hands down #1 Avalanche #2 Gentech Spark looking forward to see what can top those two! :cool:
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Tod, do you own the Lodestar???
    Say What??
  • Options
    Yes, like it . I'll give that a #5
  • Options
    eyeshotseyeshots Registered Users 13 Posts
    Does anyone own the bandit? Im thinking of buying it but am wondering about its kill power. It seemed fun to shoot, kind of cowboy old western feel, but if it wont take them down, I will pick anoth gun...
  • Options
    Yes the Bandit is good in R6 & 7. Haven't used it in R8.