Options

1500 gold tournament

LiverpoolFCLiverpoolFC Registered Users 68 Posts
Hey guys,

So I had the gold and I don't really play the game as much as I used to after the update so I figured I would try the 1500 gold tournament with Yu Darvish as the prize. The first three games were really easy against opponents who were worse than me, so I figured I was in the clear. Then the 4th and championship game the opponent was way better and after going up 5-0 in the first inning, they came back and beat me 10-7. For reference the name for the championship was "TB All Stars" if you want to check them out. The other three teams were similar in quality and one of the names for reference was "Headbangerz" if you want to check them out.

Comments

• Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Good to know, thanks for trying that and letting us all know
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I think different tournament has different teams from different league.
    The cheapest 4000 tournament seems to pick up the teams from SemiPRO.
    Due to the recent player's activities in leader boards, I think many people spend 4K and have tremendous hits/wins/runs.
    It is just like bonus games in super easy mode.

Anyway, I won the 1500GB tournament but I didn't get Darvish (9/4/9). I think the reward system of tournament has some issues and needs to be taken care by GLU ASAP.
  • Options
    geaux_tigersgeaux_tigers Registered Users 30 Posts
    I played the 1500 gold tournament on Friday when it first came out, and I won and did recieve Wainwright. I wanted to do it again today, however it seems that the tournament option in no longer there.