Options

New Tournaments need one important change

redbirdredbird Registered Users 39 Posts
I like the idea of the new tournaments and especially the ones where you can spend cash and get a player.

However there is one important change that needs to be made. As of right now you can autoplay all of your games and those stats count for daily rankings. Since you easily make more than you spend on a tournament and wins DON"T count towards your playoffs a team can sit there and autoplay forever. This makes the daily rankings completely pointless. If it doesn't change it will make it where teams don't play each other often as you can't do a tournament unless all your games are played.

My solution would be easy, only count actual played innings/games for daily rankings or just dont' count tournament games and maybe even bonus games for daily rankings.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    monkeymanmonkeyman Registered Users 4 Posts
    The new tournament feature is complete and utter BS. I earned all my wins by building my skills and playing the game well. And now everything I've earned means nothing because someone spent two afternoons auto playing their way to the top spot.

So disappointed in the developers of this app, this used to be a unique and challenging game.
  • Options
    redbirdredbird Registered Users 39 Posts
    I really do think the game would be best if any auto playing doesn't count towards rankings. Then you are rewarding those who actually play.