Options

New problem....double plays????!!!

Bboyce2121Bboyce2121 Registered Users 52 Posts
Anyone else notice it's happening way to much. And for me it's always when I hit the ball hard as hell. N pay attn when it happens. I think it happens to me when it's first n 2nd. Actually maybe when best hitters r up. Lmk. And there first picks I have received way to many like 2 1/2 stars. N when draft by position

Comments

• Options
    Srol1332Srol1332 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I haven't noticed any change. I'm pretty sure you know the draft wheel is mostly rigged so why do you get mad when you get a low level player? Just work through it bro like everyone else, they want you to keep playing the game.
  • Options
    Haha. I'm not mad. Just saying it sucks. And I am 100 percent correct on double play. I can predict when it happens with 100 percent of time. Tulowitzki with people on base with a fastball. 7-10 timed happen since original post please fix it
  • Options
    Srol1332Srol1332 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I've had that happen too. You just have to relax it as the game makers have their way with your backside
  • Options
    Slickr4Slickr4 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Absolutely noticeable...that and line outs...I've lined into 2 triple plays in the past 2 days.
  • Options
    Yea. It seems to happen to my best hitters though too. When it's aclose game. I think now that ivebeen paying attention