Options

Assault rifle series is out.

2Next

Comments

• Options
    DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    yeah it look cool but peaces of shietz lag or ranges took for ever shoot at some thing the try to run out of range of the map if u have cut some thing down with that it gona give u hardtime so do the one the face out ward first right at the first hit everthing on the map get alarm so be quick, it one of those thing like you have to hit 3 dinos in the heart with the sniper rifle like after the first hit everyone of them is moving already and the heart of them kinda really small, i thought dino bigger than human they suppose to have bigger heart but no they only have little tiny red dot if under middle of it 2 big lung it the same on all dino =P that really a hard challenge to pass 3 in the heart that why i don't like to reset my pc keep wait for updated, some of this mission kinda really impossible took like almost a day or 2 to pass, the people who build this thing kinda nut lolz
    I tend to keep shooting at the same dino until it drops. I should trust that they will die anyway without that last salvo and move on to the next dino. That and find the furthest one to shoot at first. Thanks for the tip.
  • Options
    DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    the only point i don't like about this they force u to get ufo guns to get to the next regin i wish they like Megapolis just beat the level without buy certain stuff to optain the next level you pay just to get nice toys but passing level will have to pay =( it no longer game it like gamble