Options

Favorite Exotic?

Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
Everyone has their favorite I guess, and we all probably differ. So, what's YOUR favorite exotic and why? For me, it's the Lodestar. Piercing ammo, great accuracy, high damage, fast fire rate and decent reload speed, plus a huge damage rating. For anything but the little guys, it's my go to for fast results.
Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    The avalanche, 100 rounds, very fast..a pure beast! Then the Gentech spark. I have all the exotics and those are my go-to weaponry!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Gemtech Spark for me. It's essentially a bow that shoots arrows that explode with an electrical charge after about a 2 second delay. I love to shoot in the paths of all the animals and kill them without ever shooting them. Another fun thing is to boo-by (word filter) trap an approaching predator right before a closer one attacks. If you time it right, you kill both.
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I still prefer the Avalanche. I sometimes use the Ripper, but I still end up going back to the Avalanche. It seems to take down everything, and as TF said, you can't beat the 100 round capacity.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    raptor obliteraterraptor obliterater Registered Users 18 Posts
    When it comes to making the most difficult shots, the Gauntlet is the best I've found. It reaches out farther for flying critters than the other weapons. Eoraptors can be hit from great distances. And you can usually pick up an extra kill or two if you're fast.
    The only tough ones are those huge ones which take about 80 rounds to bring down.
  • Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    My favorite is the Lodestar...1 shot will get you 1-3 kills (got 4 with one shot once).
    Say What??
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    My least favorites are any of the ones that act as heat seeking missiles. Nothing more frustrating than trying to take that long shot, and the projectiles deciding to hit a different, closer target than you are aiming at.
    Facebook player