Options

Game Slow Down To A STAND Stiill

sgryansgryan Registered Users 11 Posts
The only reason I am writing is out of frustration with Frontlline Commando 2 (Mac Ipad 2 8.1 16gb). I have done what glue has stated but still the slow down continues (no other apps running, strong WIFI and bandwith, restarted ipad, even Bluetooth turned off, different times of the day).
I am now convinced that it is the inadequacy (poor quality) of.Glu'sservers that is the problem (weakness) which is now my problem. All of the slow down is due to the servers inferior quality / capacity / programing.
Several times today I have attempted to play your Arena event. I have gotten past first stage 5 several times with no success after that. As I go on to the second round of arena the program slows down so much that time continues but it is impossible to shoot or move. Therefore I loose the stage due to time running out but not my life. I have figured out what resources I need to complete each stage but they do no good when I can't move or shoot. I have little problems playing PVP or Campaign and being successful.
If anyone has an idea of how to speed up the game let me know.