Options

How to get one time offerr, exclusive sales?

Long92Long92 Registered Users 4 Posts
Is there any way to get these offers to buy weapons like exotic at lower price? I want a Gentech Spark but I slipped away that one time offer for like 100 gold :((.

Oh btw, the only way to get more gold is to spend real money right?

Comments

• Options
    Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    Weapons do come up for sale sometimes, but not often.

You can earn gold in four ways:

1: buy it
    2: earn it by leveling up or through exotic hunts. Each level gets you 1 gold, each hunt from an exotic series gets you three each.
    3: watch lots of short videos. Each gets you one gold, and you can usually watch about 8-10 per 24 hours.
    4: do those free gold offers where you take a survey or buy something. I do NOT recomnend those.
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    Well, with R8's exotic series, you get no gold rewards for some unknown reason. As for the videos, the amount you can watch varies depending on where you're from. Some people get little or no videos, while others can get as many as 50 videos a day. I agree with you Bernard that the surveys are pointless.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Long92:
    If you are playing on Android, take advantage of gluwallet. Gold that you earn in most other Glu games can be shared between games. The main exception that I have seen so far is Tap Baseball.

In addition to geographic variability, gold can be easier or harder to accumulate depending on the reward platform used in each game. For example, Dino Hunter and DH2014 both use Sponsorpay for Android users. Frontline Commando D-Day uses Tapjoy for Android users. So far, I am finding that the Tapjoy platform is offering far more videos for free gold. Not sure if that will keep up or not, but I have picked up about 25 free gold via Tapjoy this morning versus only 2 or 3 from Sponsorpay.

Also agree that the surveys are pointless-- very time consuming, and payout is rare.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    Bernard_BlackBernard_Black Registered Users 36 Posts
    For me, at least, both the Region 8 exotic hunts I did (Darman Saw and Ripper) did indeed award 3 gold each for every hunt. Wonder if that changed or something? I haven't done the Gauntlet because I'm not going to pay for it, so I don't know if it rewards gold or not.
    Enjoy. It's horrid, but quite short.
  • Options
    Long92Long92 Registered Users 4 Posts
    @SubH2O
    Unfortunatelly I play on my Iphone and I am already spent $30-ish on this game.

I feel like this was a wrong investment! I would appreciate this amount if this game has something more interesting like boss re-hunt, adding more environment like sky hunting or underwater hunting, or at least remove the energy refill system.

Undoubtfully with $30 you can buy a hand-held game with much more game depth.
  • Options
    UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    Seems like Glu has gotten stingy with deals. No more Exotic OTOs and the most recent multi-regions has yet gone on sale once.