Options

What to expect tomorrow?

todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
Are we going to see a very easy exotic series with no gold reward? What happened to those anyway, does it hurt them so much to award gold? Or do we see all that is needed to get all the map pieces for the next region. How many map pieces do we have now 6?
Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx

Comments

• Options
    DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    We might actually get the bow series tomorrow. And yes, there are six total map pieces so far. With either one of the next two Quest for Sanctuary series, they may give us TWO map pieces as a reward. I can't really guess Glu's tactics anymore, at least for Dino Hunter.
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • Options
    Devil smithDevil smith Registered Users 9 Posts
    I still have only 5 map pieces hoping they put the latest exotic weapon on sale for hbs what's your thoughts
  • Options
    I still have only 5 map pieces hoping they put the latest exotic weapon on sale for hbs what's your thoughts
    It's possible, maybe when the release of region 9 gets closer. But like DS said who knows what they're going to do anymore. Maybe this game will only go to region 8...the end! :cool:
  • Options
    We might actually get the bow series tomorrow. And yes, there are six total map pieces so far. With either one of the next two Quest for Sanctuary series, they may give us TWO map pieces as a reward. I can't really guess Glu's tactics anymore, at least for Dino Hunter.
    I don't know DS, have you been reading all the posts in the DH 2014 forum? Not good! We may not see anything new tomorrow until they get things straighten out. This company certainly has some serious issues to deal with!
  • Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    My thoughts exactly... much bigger issues right now.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    kenokeno Registered Users 17 Posts
    i have 8 out of 9 map pieces, waiting for the last one, need to move on to region 9
  • Options
    LudwigLudwig Registered Users 32 Posts
    keno wrote: »
    i have 8 out of 9 map pieces, waiting for the last one, need to move on to region 9

How did you get 8 map pieces? If you've completed every event, you'd have six pieces. Or perhaps I'm missing something.
  • Options
    Ludwig wrote: »
    How did you get 8 map pieces? If you've completed every event, you'd have six pieces. Or perhaps I'm missing something.
    You're not, there is only 6, I don't know where he got 2 extra map pieces. Maybe he found them under his pillow!
  • Options
    LudwigLudwig Registered Users 32 Posts
    todfoxx wrote: »
    You're not, there is only 6, I don't know where he got 2 extra map pieces. Maybe he found them under his pillow!

LMAO todfoxx.
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    ROTF. Good one T.F.:p
  • Options
    well, i do have 8 map pieces. and episode 6 quest for sanctuary is the last one, thank you,, but now i click to go to that quest and now it wont load
  • Options
    also, i have 2 exotic series and 2 event reries, i did have the one with the star, but its gone,
  • Options
    Are they going to give us something before thanksgiving? They usually release on Thursday, but I doubt anyone will be working.