Options

Darman Gigawatt for HB?

SG_DinoHunterSG_DinoHunter Registered Users 2 Posts
When will this weapon be available for HB like the Gauntlet? Tired of waiting.....

Comments

• Options
    SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    Tired of waiting? The Gigawatt has been officially out for what? A few days??? It was leaked before hand, but you have only been able to use it in its series for a short time.
    The pattern so far is to make the previous exotic available for HBs with the release of the next "episode" of Region 8. I would expect it with the next update on Thursday or Friday.
    If you are that tired of waiting, use your gold. Personally, I'm in no rush. I'll keep mining the blue crystals in the contract hunts in the meantime.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Help I'm stuck in time!! Can't get out of region 8...I'm going crazy, if I stay here any longer THESE dinosaurs will be extinct!! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    I agree I made it through the first 5 or 6 regions in the time we've been here .and I was playing DH 14 at that time as well. I always preferred Dino's cause the trophies all fought back and using the bolt guns made it a lot of fun.crystals or not this region is dying fast.