Options

Daily Rewards

Belzer74Belzer74 Registered Users 5 Posts
I've been playing long enough now to know that you can't finish 1,2 or 3 in the standings (which is stupid by the way) but anyways if like to know if there is a way to see the previous days results.

I was tied for 4th in daily wins. I was on the screen as the time ticked down to 0. While the time was at 0 and the results still showing I clicked on see if you won and I finished 7th. How is this possible? Going front 4th to 7th in a second

Also,

As it stands right now I and 2nd in both hits and runs for the week. Now do I really have to stop playing my games so that I fall back to 4th or 5th to claim prizes? Dumb dumb dumb.

I realize some people cheat but usually it's obvious who they are when they have 1500 hits 1000 runs etc. I play legit and spend enough time and money here but just sucks that I have to manage my games so I don't finish high in the standings.

Thanks for letting me rant lol

CC Blue Jays

Comments

• Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    This has been a topic quite often CC Blue Jays. As for the first part of your post, yes, you can fall from 4th to 7th in seconds. There is no way to see previous results. You have to refresh the screen to see the updated position. If you are watching hits, click on runs and back to hits to see your current rank. Also, people do save wins for the last second and post them to get in that coveted 4th or 5th place. In your case I imagined this is what happened. Either the screen you were viewing was a couple minutes old, or a couple players posted quick wins in a 15 second time frame right at the end to pass you. Auto playing a game only takes a few seconds and can easily move you from 7th to 4th if the race is tight for any category.

And sadly yes, if you want to move out of 1st - 3rd place, you have to stop playing. and even that will not give you the gold. It has been a while now, and most players have caught on that only 4th and 5th are getting gold. So it definitely is not uncommon to have a player behind you stop one hit,run,win, behind you and settle there. Nothing against the strategy, but we are forced to have to play that way to win gold. The numbers do not have to be outrageous either. I have placed 1st-3rd in wins before with 8 wins for the day. That is obviously not an obscene amount of wins. But the current system is what it is. Many of us have sent request to clarify the leaderboard situation, but to no avail. For now if you want to win gold through the leaderboard you have to play the game of being 4th or 5th at the end. Lastly, keep in mind ties do not give you gold. If you are tied in say wins with 10 in 4th place, but you are 3rd on the list with the others with 10 wins, you will finish in 6th and get cash, not gold. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    princebizzprincebizz Registered Users 32 Posts
    This is getting so ridiculous.. maybe we can start a thread to convince people to spam glu with tickets and e-mails until something is done. I want to annoy them as much add this issue had annoyed me. This is the worst and longest lasting issue I've seen since I've started the game. So yeah.. join me.. let's annoy glu and take our game back.
    Team name: PHAMILY
    Club name: CARDINALS