Options

Why have a "sticky" for not receiving gold?

~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
GLU:

For weeks now, I have contacted Customer Care regarding not receiving gold as a result of finishing in the top 5 for hits, runs and wins. To date, I am owed 4,400 in gold. Each and every time I did not receive my reward, I contacted Customer Care with the required information, yet nothing has been corrected or gold added to my account. Gold = $Real Money$. If I want additional gold, I must buy it with my hard earned money, yet GLU feels it unnecessary to provide me what was earned through game play.

If you put a mechanism in place such as Customer Care, there is an expectation by the consumer/player that if the rules are followed, a corrective action will be taken. From my personal experience, and from what I have read on this forum, no such action has taken place.

As a loyal customer and supporter, I am disappointed in the stance of your company. I enjoy playing this game and feel it has unlimited potential, but providing customer service is just as important as the game's platform.

Comments

• Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    I have taken numerous screenshots when I finish top 3 and not receive gold rewards. I plan to submit a complaint to Apple requesting the app be pulled until this is fixed. Maybe we should all do that and complain to Apple/Google.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Ditto to all. I'm down almost 8,000 gold since Nov 1
  • Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Clark22:

I've probably lost more than the 4,400 in gold I referenced. I initially thought it was going to be short term, but once I saw it was a daily occurrence, I started a record of my loss, and sent messages to Customer Care daily.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I wish I would have been as thorough as you guys have been. I have contacted them at least three times (mainly at the weekly rewards conclusion) but I've not sent screenshots. If any one has a chance of getting gold due, it's probably you guys. I'm sure it's close to 5-7 k altogether for me. But I lost count long ago. Plus, there have been many times I stopped playing for periods of time to avoid the dreaded #3 spot.