Options

SPD Lineup

BravomanBravoman Registered Users 61 Posts
Base Hit , SB , Base Hit(Scored) , SB , Base Hit(Scored) , SB , Base Hit(Scored) , SB , Base Hit(Scored).......
It sounds Wonderful.....
So I think that.....
Can we collect this SPD lineup?

C: Posey 9/6/1
1B: Abreu 9/9/2
2B: Altuve 9/2/9
3B: Beltre 9/6/2
SS: Santana 9/3/9
OF: McCutchen 9/7/6
OF: Harrison 9/5/8
OF: Brantley 9/5/7
DH: Revere 9/1/9
wooooo......

Now My Lineup:

1.Revere 9/1/9
2.Inciarte 6/2/9
3.Molina 8/4/2
4.Loney 8/3/2
5.Carpenter 7/3/3
6.Hamilton 6/2/9
7.Bourn 6/2/8
8.Rollins 4/6/9
9.Kipnis 5/3/9
(C , 1B , 3B not 9 SPD player)
Base Hit , SB , Base Hit(Scored) , SB , Base Hit(Scored) , SB , Base Hit(Scored) , SB , Base Hit(Scored).......
Hahahahaha......

My Plan:(Short Time)
C:Molina
1B:Loney
3B:Aviles 5/4/9
2B:Gordon 7/1/9
SS:Reyes 7/3/9
OF:Revere 9/1/9
OF:Span 8/1/9
OF:Crawford 7/3/9
DH:Hamilton 6/2/9

seven 9-SPD players in lineup!!!

Comments

• Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    The problems is you have too many hitting < 8 and the hitting parade may not go as well as you'd like. Not to mention SB is always a wild card, even for 9-speeders.

I actually want to build a lineup with ALL right hand batters, and hitting at 8 or 9. I hit opposite filed singles all the time. So I can always have man on 1st and 3rd, a single to right field will score a run, and also put another runner at 3rd.
  • Options
    ParamorefanParamorefan Registered Users 16 Posts
    solarmen wrote: »
    The problems is you have too many hitting < 8 and the hitting parade may not go as well as you'd like. Not to mention SB is always a wild card, even for 9-speeders.

I actually want to build a lineup with ALL right hand batters, and hitting at 8 or 9. I hit opposite filed singles all the time. So I can always have man on 1st and 3rd, a single to right field will score a run, and also put another runner at 3rd.
    My teams fastest player is Micheal bourn hes a 8 in speed after he steals second with no one out we bunt him to 3rd always a good scoring chance with 1 out
    join my group heres the link its for paramore fans like me http://ggnbb.glu.com/group.php?groupid=48
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    solarmen wrote: »

Agree!!
    You have to let your SPEEDERS on base and then you can execute base stealing.
  • Options
    Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    Your ideal plan, and short term goal team that include the much higher hitting numbers, will work great. Speed is a great strategy, especially versus other players (as the computer playoff teams all have catcher arms upgraded to the max). Crawford on my team is a 93% steal rate. I also have Reyes and Lorenzo Cain swiping well above 85%. That amount of "Doubles" scores a ton of runs. Your optimum team, with upgraded steals? Look out!
  • Options
    Maida_gcMaida_gc Registered Users 172 Posts
    One of the beauty parts of a speed team, and with my current team with Crawford, Reyes & Cain, is the 9 speedsters usually come with a 9 bunt. I'm bunting for a base hit more often than you'd think. So single or walk from your leadoff. Easy steal. Bunt. 1st & 3rd none out for your 3/4 hitters. I open that way a fair amount. Although I suppose that's an ideal 1-2 hitter more than all 9 speed guy. But I really enjoy the speed guys throughout the entire order.