Options

Stats Update

WambulanceWambulance Registered Users 9 Posts
Can anyone advise on when the last several stats updates were? I was here for the last stats update during the playoffs, but was wondering when the last update was before then. I'm trying to predict when the next stats update will be.

Also, does anyone have any theories / ideas when the next stats update will be?

Comments

• Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    There has been only one stat update. I have been playing since pretty much when this game came out. There was the one during the World Series. I would guess the next would not be until the All-Star game midway through the season. Not much of a sample size in spring training and a month or two into the season. Since it seems like they go over every player I imagine it will be a rare thing. 1/2 through the season and playoffs at seasons end. 2x a year.
  • Options
    MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
    Most likely at the end of each season so not until next October. I doubt Glu cares enough to update the stats more than once a season.
  • Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    Most likely at the end of each season so not until next October. I doubt Glu cares enough to update the stats more than once a season.

But every stats update can potentially trigger people spending gold to get new players. This is something Glu cares about a lot.