Options

****************Silent Night Series Never Showed Up On IOS*****************

JJSJJS Registered Users 19 Posts
Hey Glu what's the deal? Silent night series never showed up on my IPad! Getting annoyed!

Comments

• Options
    TdubTdub Registered Users 706 Posts
    Have you read any of the earlier threads????
    Say What??
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Tdub wrote: »
    Have you read any of the earlier threads????

Apparently he didn't, people need to take a little time and read a few before posting!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
    JJS wrote: »
    Hey Glu what's the deal? Silent night series never showed up on my IPad! Getting annoyed!

Hey JJS, it looks like Glu withdrew the events and they are working on a relaunch or bug fixes or anything of that sort. We hope it will be back soon. Just be patient and keep collecting those crystals :)
    Playing on LG G4 (Android)
  • Options
    Devil smithDevil smith Registered Users 9 Posts
    Nice to see a kind and informative reply samer to jjs post more than what can be said to other replies who just want to tell people what to do and belittle them and make them feel like time wasters which they are not .If people are going to reply I suggest they point the person posting in the direction of the answer they require or don't bother posting a reply at all
  • Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Nice to see a kind and informative reply samer to jjs post more than what can be said to other replies who just want to tell people what to do and belittle them and make them feel like time wasters which they are not .If people are going to reply I suggest they point the person posting in the direction of the answer they require or don't bother posting a reply at all
    All we were saying, is to read a few posts and your question may have had already been addressed. That's all man, relax!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    Thanks Devil. Todfoxx reply was also suitable because indeed the answer was posted before. Knowing the phenomenal amount of posts by Todfoxx I understand why he someimes doesnot elaborate repeating old info. He is being terse not unhelpful. Sorry to speak on your behalf Todfoxx :)
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    ...and make them feel like time wasters which they are not .
    I'd argue we're all time-wasters, just based on the games we play. ;)
    Facebook player
  • Options
    blue ridge wrote: »
    I'd argue we're all time-wasters, just based on the games we play. ;)

can't agree more blue ridge :)
  • Options
    pistoffpistoff Registered Users 865 Posts
    The relaunch was the biggest waste of time. There are still bugs and we still have to bore ourselves silly doing 200 tedious contract hunts or pay out real money to avoid doing so.
  • Options
    pistoff wrote: »
    The relaunch was the biggest waste of time. There are still bugs and we still have to bore ourselves silly doing 200 tedious contract hunts or pay out real money to avoid doing so.

Yep. I am not impressed. It was all nice until region 8 then something went awry. Looks like Christmas won't be visiting Dino land this year.
  • Options
    JJSJJS Registered Users 19 Posts
    For your information I did read the other posts, I was just making a grandious statement so that Glu might notice if more players were showing their dissatisfaction with the current situation. Some people here are just too full of themselves and might be a little less condescending and a little more........normal.
  • Options
    DinoDeerHunterDinoDeerHunter Registered Users 144 Posts
    you got the mr freeze gadget yet? yeah keep them frosty =)
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    JJS wrote: »
    Some people here are just too full of themselves and might be a little less condescending and a little more........normal.

To be fair, you did post a new thread on the very subject everybody has been talking about on pretty much every other thread. And you were more rude in response than anyone was to you. I'm on a lot of messageboards, and that's the reaction you're going to get from some people anywhere you go. Just forget about it and enjoy the forums, hopefully there will be better news with the game shortly. Or let it bug ya, no skin off my back. ;)
    Facebook player