Options

Anyone know the queue of 1500 golds tournamet?

MitchellHsiehMitchellHsieh Registered Users 13 Posts
I already got Hanley Ramirez (SS) from tournament and next is Adam Jones (OF)
Is there anyone know who is next after Adam Jones?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    For me:
    Hanley Ramirez
    Adam Jones
    Adrian Beltre
    Jose Altuve
    Anthony Rizzo

I stopped at Rizzo, really not worth it at 6/9/4. If anyone know who is behind him, please share.
  • Options
    Jays808Jays808 Registered Users 31 Posts
    What are the teams like in that tournament?
  • Options
    Jays808 wrote: »
    What are the teams like in that tournament?

The first three teams should be relatively easy to handle. The final team is usually the toughest. I've had team that was worse than mine on paper, but very difficult to beat. It's not as difficult as the Legends, but can be close.

You get 200 gold after each win, and get 100 gold after a L.
  • Options
    Thanks Solarmen... Can you help to give me the number for them
    Hanley Ramirez (SS) R877
    Adam Jones
    Adrian Beltre
    Jose Altuve
    Anthony Rizzo
  • Options
    Adam Jones OF, 7/7/4
    Adrian Beltre 3B, 9/6/2
    Jose Altuve, 2B, 9/2/9
    Anthony Rizzo, 1B, 6/9/4

All RH.
  • Options
    Thanks Solarmen again ^^
  • Options
    I forgot that I also got Hunter Pence after Altuve.... His stats is 8/5/6, OF, R
  • Options
    Thanks Solarmen, I got Altuve already and see Hunter Pence, so the queue is as below:
    Hanley Ramirez SS, R877
    Adam Jones OF, R774
    Adrian Beltre 3B, R962
    Jose Altuve, 2B, R929
    Hunter Pence OF, R856
    Anthony Rizzo, 1B, L694
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Is this one pretty tough to win? Is it all computer controlled teams?
  • Options
    Currently, tournament & Leguage is the same, use user's team as base but control by computer
  • Options
    Currently, tournament & Leguage is the same, use user's team as base but control by computer

Thanks! That's helpful to know
  • Options
    Add one more....
    Hanley Ramirez SS, R877
    Adam Jones OF, R774
    Adrian Beltre 3B, R962
    Jose Altuve, 2B, R929
    Hunter Pence OF, R856
    Anthony Rizzo, 1B, L694
    Victor Martinez, DH, B982
    Ian Desmond, SS, R589
  • Options
    Add one more....
    Hanley Ramirez SS, R877
    Adam Jones OF, R774
    Adrian Beltre 3B, R962
    Jose Altuve, 2B, R929
    Hunter Pence OF, R856
    Anthony Rizzo, 1B, L694
    Victor Martinez, DH, B982
    Ian Desmond, SS, R589

What's your success rate at winning this one?
  • Options
    Hanley Ramirez SS, R877 play twice
    Adam Jones OF, R774 play once
    Adrian Beltre 3B, R962 original have
    Jose Altuve, 2B, R929 play twice
    Hunter Pence OF, R856 play once
    Anthony Rizzo, 1B, L694 play twice
    Victor Martinez, DH, B982 play once
    Ian Desmond, SS, R589 not got yet.....
  • Options
    here is what's behind Desmond:

Paul Goldschmidt, 1B, R885
    Mike Trout, OF, R896
    Andrew McCutchen, OF, R976
    Justin Morneau, 1B, L952
    Justin Upton, OF, R795

The list of tournament rewards is almost too good to be true. I am essentially having a Legends caliber lineup with these players.
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    solarmen wrote: »

Mike Trout, OF, R896
    Justin Morneau, 1B, L952
    Justin Upton, OF, R795

The list of tournament rewards is almost too good to be true. I am essentially having a Legends caliber lineup with these players.

Following this progress.. there must be some 5 star pitcher in this path. Recently, I played the three star tournament and got some 3 star pitcher and I believe the 1500G tournament will also have some pitcher reward.

According to Detroit Tiggers comment, there are only 71 players of 5 star, if I try only once and win the tournament, i have to spend 106K gold to get all 5 star player. I think it is worth because my APP will not be roughed up because of so many inactive players.
  • Options
    jemic wrote: »
    Following this progress.. there must be some 5 star pitcher in this path. Recently, I played the three star tournament and got some 3 star pitcher and I believe the 1500G tournament will also have some pitcher reward.

According to Detroit Tiggers comment, there are only 71 players of 5 star, if I try only once and win the tournament, i have to spend 106K gold to get all 5 star player. I think it is worth because my APP will not be roughed up because of so many inactive players.

You don't need that much gold. You get 200 gold for every game you win, and 100 gold for every game you lose.

If you win a tournament, you essentially spend 700 gold to get the reward.
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    You don't need that much gold. You get 200 gold for every game you win, and 100 gold for every game you lose.

If you win a tournament, you essentially spend 700 gold to get the reward.

Thanks for the correction. The total will be 49K after complete all 5 star tournament games at once.
  • Options
    yaybaseballyaybaseball Registered Users 98 Posts
    i'd play these more if i felt like i had a shot. i almost always win the first few matchups relatively easily then lose to the last team. annoying. i don't think my 4.5/4 star pitchers are good enough; i often have to score 10 runs to have a chance.
  • Options
    NoGameNoLife24NoGameNoLife24 Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hey Solarmen, which pitchers are you using to do these tournament? And do you just icepack your ace? I really want to try to get Martinez, Belre, and McCutchen but not sure if Sales and Tanaka will do well enough to keep me in the game
  • Options
    Hey Solarmen, which pitchers are you using to do these tournament? And do you just icepack your ace? I really want to try to get Martinez, Belre, and McCutchen but not sure if Sales and Tanaka will do well enough to keep me in the game

no wonder i never win. you're wondering if sale/tanaka will be good enough and i don't have a single pitcher close to those guys. :(
  • Options
    I haven't played the new tourney or league since the last update. I accidently played in the highest tourney when it first was introduced and got killed in the first game. I don't know what to expect anymore lol. Tanaka has been getting killed easily in bunchs which is why I'm not sure if I should just ice pack sales. What do you think I should do, yaybaseball?
  • Options

What's your upgrade level? Are they at 6 or most of them more than 6?

I usually ice pack Kluber in the finals, and would ice pack him during the first three games if the opponent is anywhere close to my team. Kluber still gives up huge innings once in a while, even to teams that are significantly worse than mine. But I just have to out score them in order to win.

Both Sales and Tanaka are much better than Kluber. I would feel comfortable using either one. Probably prefer Tanaka since he is a righty.
  • Options
    What's your upgrade level? Are they at 6 or most of them more than 6?

I usually ice pack Kluber in the finals, and would ice pack him during the first three games if the opponent is anywhere close to my team. Kluber still gives up huge innings once in a while, even to teams that are significantly worse than mine. But I just have to out score them in order to win.

Both Sales and Tanaka are much better than Kluber. I would feel comfortable using either one. Probably prefer Tanaka since he is a righty.

I've spent all my gold maxing out all the upgrades. Thanks for the tip solarmen, I think I'll icepack Tanaka for a majority of the tourneys. Though it'll take a while to get more gold since I don't have the see more offers anymore lol
  • Options
    I've spent all my gold maxing out all the upgrades. Thanks for the tip solarmen, I think I'll icepack Tanaka for a majority of the tourneys. Though it'll take a while to get more gold since I don't have the see more offers anymore lol

i agree with solarmen. i think you'll do fine with full upgrades and sale/tanaka. as i don't have either of those pitchers, i'm not sure who does better against the CPU, but from my experience as a hitter, i hit tanaka much more easily than sale (but obviously this doesn't say much as to who's better to use against CPU).
  • Options
    Tanaka seems to play better against CPU based on my using him a couple of times in bonus games though I just recently drafted Sales and haven't tested him yet. I'll try out the tournry soon and see what happens. Thanks for the advice yahybaseball and solarman!
  • Options

Mike Trout, OF, R896
    Justin Morneau, 1B, L952
    Justin Upton, OF, R795

How about the player after Justin Upton?
  • Options
    BravomanBravoman Registered Users 61 Posts
    Queue of 5* Players
    5* Player (like H.Ramirez , J.Abreu , Y.Darvish , etc.)
    Adam Jones OF R 7/7/4
    Adrian Beltre 3B R 9/6/2
    Jose Altuve 2B R 9/2/9
    Hunter Pence OF R 8/5/6
    Anthony Rizzo 1B L 6/9/4
    Victor Martinez DH B 9/8/2
    Ian Desmond SS R 5/8/9
    Paul Goldschmidt 1B R 8/8/5
    Mike Trout OF R 8/9/6
    Andrew McCutchen OF R 9/7/6
    Justin Morneau 1B L 9/5/2
    Justin Upton OF R 7/9/5

Queue of 4.5* Players
    4.5* Player (like Y.Molina , D.Ortiz , etc.)
    Matt Holliday OF R 7/6/3
    Manny Machado 3B R 7/5/4
    Daniel Murphy 2B R 8/3/6
    Alex Gordon OF L 6/7/5

Queue of 4* Players
    4* Player (like J.Rollins , P.Sandoval , J.Reyes , etc.)
    Starlin Castro SS R 7/4/4
    Eric Hosmer 1B L 7/4/4
  • Options
    Since the tourney entrance fee is now cut to 1200 gold with the new update, does anymore who has played it after the update know if it still gives out 200 gold as the reward after each game?
  • Options
    Since the tourney entrance fee is now cut to 1200 gold with the new update, does anymore who has played it after the update know if it still gives out 200 gold as the reward after each game?

I would like to know this too. If anyone tried the tournament after yesterday's update, please share.

I expect them to drop the amount of reward, probably 100 gold after a win, and 50 after a lost. This equals 800 gold to win it all and get the reward player, 100 gold more than it used to. But this is just my guess.