Options

Tournaments vs leagues?

Jays808Jays808 Registered Users 31 Posts
I need some 5* guys and I'm just wondering if tournaments or leagues are easier to win? Has anyone ever played in the hardest league or tournament? And how many matches do u have to play in the hardest tournament to get hanly Ramirez?

Comments

• Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    You need to win all 4 games in tournament to win the prize. The final game is usually the toughest. If you team is not so good, chances are you will lose in the final.

If you join the league, its difficulty depends on the other players. But typically there will be one or two really good teams.
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I would choose tournaments to get the player I want.

1. Too many legend teams in best of best league . It is very hard to stay at the first place because you got to have at least 3 home wins and 3 away wins to stay there.(winning percentage must be higher than 60%). My best record is 90% winning percentage and wins by runs differential(because somebody has the same winning percentage like me).

The teams in tournaments are all average. You will not see some LEGEND team like lineup in tournament games.

2. Based on the reward, you can have 5 games in best of best league and each game reward is 100Gold if you win. You can have 4 four games in tournaments and each game reward is 200Gold
    Let's assume you win all the games, you can have 500 gold after finish all games in league and you can have 800 gold after you finish tournaments game.
    You spend 1600 gold to join the league and spend 1500 gold to join the tournament so based on above reward assumption, you finally spend 1100 gold for league and 700 gold for tournament.
    So tournament is most cost effective way to get 5 star players.
  • Options
    Jays808Jays808 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Thanks for the help, I think I'll do the tournament