Options

Yadier Molina vs. Devin Moseraco

StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
In real baseball of course I'd take Molina no question. But in TSB I'm not so sure. I've had Mesoraco for awhile, and I have been pretty happy with him. He's 4.5 stars, 6/9/2. He has provided great power and comes up with clutch HRs and doubles. His average has settled in at around .260 - .270. There wouldn't be room on my roster to keep both Molina and Mesoraco. With Molina I' figure I'd be getting better average, but far less power. But then Trout's power could make up for the loss of Mesoraco's power. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    yaybaseballyaybaseball Registered Users 98 Posts
    StarCat wrote: »
    In real baseball of course I'd take Molina no question. But in TSB I'm not so sure. I've had Mesoraco for awhile, and I have been pretty happy with him. He's 4.5 stars, 6/9/2. He has provided great power and comes up with clutch HRs and doubles. His average has settled in at around .260 - .270. There wouldn't be room on my roster to keep both Molina and Mesoraco. With Molina I' figure I'd be getting better average, but far less power. But then Trout's power could make up for the loss of Mesoraco's power. Thoughts?
    i might stick with moseraco. but it could depend on how molina plays for you and how the rest of your team looks.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I had Molina before I got Buster. Molina is the second best catcher hands down. Depending on your hitting upgrades, he hit around .320-.330 and had surprising power. He came through with lots of big hits. In my opinion he is definitely an upgrade from Mesoraco.
  • Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    I have Molina in my team hitting .334/.364/.446 in over 1000 games. He is definitely better than a 6 hitter.
  • Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    I'm in complete concurrence with my friend Amused. Hands down Molina, and maybe I'm an optimist, but I think you can even get him to hit around .350. Also with Molina, if kept long term, his ratings should increase with better stats next year.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Molina. He's hitting 360 for me in 1200 or so games