Options

Merry Christmas Everyone

Bad nannyBad nanny Registered Users 37 Posts
I thought Glu would give us all a Christmas present and make HBs applicable to purchasing R10 weapons...but I guess not. I envisioned getting into R10 sometime this afternoon...but I guess not.

Anyways, I wish all of you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    And you as well! :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    Merry Christmas, or whatever holiday you celebrate, folks. Hoping we all get something we can enjoy!
    Facebook player
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Happy Holidays fellow hunters.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Merry Christmas everyone.

We live in a 50/50 Buddhist/Muslim village, but Santa made it. Looks like LEGO :)
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays all. Waiting for the kids to get up and get the fun started.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    ThedogsbullocksThedogsbullocks Registered Users 21 Posts
    Same here. Merry Christmas to all! Just finished wrapping the dogs presents!! They don't like being left out! Only a couple of hundred contract hunts to go before I can get the R10 exotic!! Have fun everyone....
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone. I'm up to around 6500 now. Should only be another week or so to move on.
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    merry Christmas to everybody. just put my little ones to bed. at 8 and 5 years old they make this such a special time of year for me. hope everyone has a wonderful day
  • Options
    jj51gdiyjj51gdiy Registered Users 63 Posts
    At this reflective and family first time of year its good to take a break from preoccupation with the games and use this forum to wish all of you my multi national multi cultural brother and sister hunters merry Christmas. Look to your kids and younger family members,their sense of wonder can teach us all much.
  • Options
    streplesstreples Registered Users 85 Posts
    happy xmas and holidays everyone!! XD
  • Options
    mark5487mark5487 Registered Users 51 Posts
    Merry Christmas to all, but it seems the glu gritch has stolen Christmas .