Options

Superstar Draft Picks???

~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
Hey GLU:

Here's an idea for you; make a new category for draft picks. Call it Superstar Draft Pick, and make it 1,500 gold a pick. For the 1,500, the player has to have a 5 star rating.

Comments

• Options
    westbury dragonswestbury dragons Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    And GLU while your at it, get trade value for 1,2 and 3 star players or eliminate them all together - Nobody uses them anyway -
  • Options
    princebizzprincebizz Registered Users 32 Posts
    Glu values 5 star players at 10000-12000. Over priced, but that is essentially what youspend during the event to get them. however, 1500 would be too low, the tournament entry fee for star is that
    Team name: PHAMILY
    Club name: CARDINALS
  • Options
    gregadamsgregadams Registered Users 298 Posts
    They don't seem too keen on listening to anything we have to say. I have sent them several suggestions but have never heard a response from them. Why not offer the 5 star players for say 5000 gold.
  • Options
    yaybaseballyaybaseball Registered Users 98 Posts
    1,500 is way too low. i think glu might think 5,000 is too low, too.

i think 6k-7k gold would make sense to glu for a 5 star superstar draft pick.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Glu does seem to price their 5 star players above the 10000 gold mark, hence the events. And I'm sure if there was a higher category, it would be 4-5 star players for 8-10 k in gold. Gotta have that dud factor. So you throw in the four star players. After all there has to be risk and something to make someone spend more money, because one more spin and (insert player 's name you want) could be mine!!!!
  • Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    Ok, I'll try this again. Have a store with every player available in the game. Attach a price tag to every player. I guess the top dogs in the game would fetch 12,000 and perhaps slightly above, the rest less according to their ratings and skills. Spinning a wheel at 300 gold a pop for potentially a bum is crazy and frustrating.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Not a bad idea to have a store with all players