Options

Possibly way to get all players

SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
I have decided that I am going to save all gold and only spend it on number one draft picks... And not delete my inactives. There are only so many available and I doubt it will lag the game. It is just s very long process. I'll save all good I earn from daily rewards and spend it when there is a sale. 400 gold a day is almost 2 number one picks with s sale!

Comments

• Options
    MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
    Inefficient to use #1 picks, 1st round picks are better in the long run.
  • Options
    Inefficient to use #1 picks, 1st round picks are better in the long run.

You think so?? I haven't figured out the mathematical side, (possible number one picks times 225) or (possible first round picks times 75) if anyone knows the exact possible amounts that would be great. #1 picks u feel are more overall rewarding too
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    You think so?? I haven't figured out the mathematical side, (possible number one picks times 225) or (possible first round picks times 75) if anyone knows the exact possible amounts that would be great. #1 picks u feel are more overall rewarding too

Cost comparison has been mentioned earlier in the forum. You can search for some article which title has "all, draft, run".
    Some numbers have been calculated and the conclusion is first round picks are cost effective.
  • Options
    jemic wrote: »
    Cost comparison has been mentioned earlier in the forum. You can search for some article which title has "all, draft, run".
    Some numbers have been calculated and the conclusion is first round picks are cost effective.

But also having all of the first round players available from the picks places more players on your inactives list possibly lagging the game
  • Options
    Afilley1414@gmail.comAfilley1414@gmail.com Registered Users 6 Posts
    More importantly, where are you getting 400 gold/day?
  • Options
    More importantly, where are you getting 400 gold/day?

Scoring in the top 5 for hits and runs gives you 100 each, and top 5 in wins gives you 200