Options

Who is your longest tenured player?

solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
Michael Brantley, 9/5/7 is my very first 5* hitter that I drafted shortly after I played this game. He has played almost all my games with a .379 avg. I had to put him to bench a couple of days ago when I got McCutchen from tournament. He was also the last left handed hitter in my lineup. He has collected over 2,850 hits and will have to get his 3,000 hit from the bench...

My longest tenured pitcher is Michael Wacha, 6/6/8, 4.5*. He was a five star ace before the update and was downgraded in Oct. Nonetheless, he still owns the lowest ERA among my SPs.

Who is your longest tenured hitter/pitcher?

Comments

• Options
    SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Brantley is nice. Love the 9 hitting. Charlie Blackmon was my first ever first round draft pick. Had him since I got out of rookie. After October his stats went down a little to 7 5 9 and went from a 5* to 4.5*. He's my favorite hitter and shows surprising mild power hitting 1hr per 28abs. I have also had Jacob Degrom for quite some time now. His stats are 7 6 8 and he too has my lowest pitching era.
  • Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    I have Blackmon too. He was the second 5* I drafted. Used to be 9/5/9, absolutely a monster hitting close to .400. The update in Oct dropped him to 7/5/9, and his hitting went all the way down to .300. I agree with his surprising power. He always hits those slow, high and long HRs that you see the outfielder just stands against the wall and waits for the ball to go over his head. He had been my No. 2 hitter for a long time.
  • Options
    SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Dang I didn't know his contact was 9! He hits like 310-320 for me and is also my second hitter. However his home runs are mostly line drives! I don't think I have ever hit a moonshot with him to be honest! That's very interesting. most of my power 3 guys hit the moon *****. Reyes and Yelich show surprising power too.
  • Options
    RemmyJayRemmyJay Registered Users 36 Posts
    I got both Buster Posey and Felix Hernandez very early on. I also got JD Martinez after those 2 and his stats went up after the update. Those are my only 5 star guys, and I got them all in the first couple weeks of playing.
  • Options
    Bleachercreatur3Bleachercreatur3 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Justin Morneau has played 1080 games batting .402 with a hr every 25 AB. Got him as a 4.5 star after the update he went on a tear
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I got Chris Sale in PRO level. He stays in my team till now with ERA 2.76 and WHIP 0.92
    Before the update, his stats is 8/9/8. After I got Felix Hernandez, i have to drop one pitcher between Chris Sale(8/9/8) and Matt Shoemaker(7/8/8). My final decision is to drop Shoemaker though he plays well against legend team.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Was Pagan 828, but he recently got dropped off bench when I got Santana. Now It's my first 5 star player that I got way back at the beginning, McCutchen 10,235 AB. .355. Pitcher was Jose Fernandez 959 He is solid against Legends, but against humans of late his era has slowly climbed to 2.89 in 3,079 innings. 323-36 though.
  • Options
    WambulanceWambulance Registered Users 9 Posts
    Jose Altuve has been my lead off man since not too long after I started playing this game. He used to be a 4star 9-1-9, but is now listed as a 5star 9-2-9.

Stats...
    858 GP / 3,637 AB / .400 BA / .438 OBP / .478 SLUG / .915 OPS /
    909 Runs / 1453 Hits / 18 HR (202.1 AB per HR) / 457 RBI /
    899 SB (at an 89% rate)
  • Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    Ben Revere has been my lead off hitter for 1284 out of 1302 games.

If I remember correctly he was 819 pre-update and 919 after. Huge draft for me just 16 games in.

Pablo Sandoval is second longest with 1258 games played. Being a 7-hitting switch hitter has been clutch for me.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!