Options

Fan Rewards Coming !!!

BravomanBravoman Registered Users 61 Posts
01/16/2015 08:00 a.m.- 01/19/2015 08:59 a.m.(Resolution Revolution)

1B Paul Goldschmidt R 8/8/5 5*(14000 Gold)
2B Daniel Murphy R 8/3/6 4.5*(3700 Gold)
OF Shane Victorino B 6/4/6 4*(650 Gold)

Comments

• Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    This happened pretty quickly after it was asked about on the forum, which is nice. I had Goldschmidt before, he's a solid hitter. Abreu's 9/9/2 numbers jump in October put him ahead of Goldschmidt for me. I was sad to let him go though.
  • Options
    yaybaseballyaybaseball Registered Users 98 Posts
    kinda sucks it's 14k now instead of 12k gold.

also, i already have abreu, so i'm not sure if i'll go for goldy...i'm being offered alexei ramirez instead of murphy (already have him) and i could use a slight upgrade over reyes so i might just go for him.

wish they'd offer a 5 star pitcher for once. too many position players!
  • Options
    Bleachercreatur3Bleachercreatur3 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Who is the 5 star if you have Goldschmidt already?
  • Options
    QLDoriginQLDorigin Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 60 Posts
    I have Goldschmidt, offered Adam Jones instead, but don't need him.

Goldschmidt= 4,989 AB, .323/.355/.548/.903, 20.1 AB/HR. He hit in the .340's for a long time, but average has been creeping down.
  • Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    I have Goldschmidt and most of the 5* position players, my offer is Michael Cuddyer, LOL.

I recently replaced Goldschmidt with Miguel Cabrera. Miguel has less power, 30 AB/HR, but hits .370 much better than Goldschmidt's .333 BA.
  • Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Solarmen- out of curiosity, how many inactives do you have? Just wondering if your game runs smooth with what appears to be a ton of guys on your inactive list.
  • Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    dtrain987 wrote: »
    Solarmen- out of curiosity, how many inactives do you have? Just wondering if your game runs smooth with what appears to be a ton of guys on your inactive list.

I've got 234 inactive players. I play on a iPhone 6+ and an iPad mini. It takes less than a minute to load and everything runs smoothly so far. I also have a iPhone 4S that I use to watch videos. It takes a long time to load but never crashes. Once you get into the game, the 4S occasionally lags.

I am trying to keep the inactive list below 300 by only doing #1 drafts (after each Legends playoff) and tournaments to get new players. Hopefully my devices are good enough to handle that.
  • Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    I have Goldschmidt as a sub, and use him quite often. He's batting .346 with a HR every 20.3 at bats. I will never get rid of him, as he hits for average, power and better than average speed too. He can easily become a 9/9/5 player with a good year.
  • Options
    do you guys think upgrades will go on sale during the player event? it's odd there's an upgrade sale right now...
  • Options
    QLDoriginQLDorigin Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 60 Posts
    do you guys think upgrades will go on sale during the player event? it's odd there's an upgrade sale right now...
    Because there is an upgrade sale on now that ends at midnight, I would guess it won't be on during the event.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Anyone else initially see Goldschmidt for 12000? I did and next time it was 14000
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Ah....Remember the good ole days when getting Mccutchen (the top prize) only cost 10000 gold. Inflation... Economics is a killer.
  • Options
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Ah....Remember the good ole days when getting Mccutchen (the top prize) only cost 10000 gold. Inflation... Economics is a killer.

the inflation rate is ridiculous. 10k-12k-14k? in the span of what? a year or so?
  • Options
    i decided to go for goldy since i figured he could replace nelson cruz at DH.

bought a few upgrades and a few picks. got hanley and several 4.5 star guys along with goldy.

i only have 9k gold left...i have adam jones next and he's pretty weak so i don't think i'll go for him.
  • Options
    Bleachercreatur3Bleachercreatur3 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Anyone else hoping that when pitcher and catcher report to spring training there will be a pitcher top prize
  • Options
    Anyone else hoping that when pitcher and catcher report to spring training there will be a pitcher top prize

a pitcher reward is long overdue!

or buster posey. he's the one remaining position player i want the most.