Options

latest update (android)

Samer MadbakSamer Madbak Registered Users 1,247 Posts
There seems to be a problem with the latest update. I got two consecutive updates but the supposed new "events" in regions 4-7 did not appear. I am on android. Also leaderboards are not updating. Could it be a regional problem? I live in the Middle East...
Playing on LG G4 (Android)

Comments

• Options
    todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    There seems to be a problem with the latest update. I got two consecutive updates but the supposed new "events" in regions 4-7 did not appear. I am on android. Also leaderboards are not updating. Could it be a regional problem? I live in the Middle East...

It may be something like that. My son plays on android and he got the old events. Was it you that got the leak on DH for the Transylvania hidden region? Android tends to get a little weird at times! Lol :cool:
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    No, that was me.

I have found that updates and download times vary widely if I have my VPN on or off. I'm not sure where in the Middle East you are, but, without a VPN, you may have some issues getting updates. Speaking from an area that has a massively paranoid firewall.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    casajr wrote: »
    No, that was me.

I have found that updates and download times vary widely if I have my VPN on or off. I'm not sure where in the Middle East you are, but, without a VPN, you may have some issues getting updates. Speaking from an area that has a massively paranoid firewall.

I am residing in Beirut, Lebanon. Never had issues with updates. I did get two consecutive updates yesterday night, but the new "events" did not show up. I also realized that my hunt tally was not adding up on leaderboards, so there may be some unknown issue there among other things.
    I was hoping a member would post a pic of the new events or weaponry...
  • Options
    triggerhappytriggerhappy Registered Users 159 Posts
    I'm on Android and got both updates. I see the new events. I think there are 4 of them but I am pretty sure the weapons required are not new, they are existing exotics. Nevertheless I'm not doing these events. You would need over 2000 gold to purchase the weapons if you dont already have them, which I do not.
  • Options
    I'm on Android and got both updates. I see the new events. I think there are 4 of them but I am pretty sure the weapons required are not new, they are existing exotics. Nevertheless I'm not doing these events. You would need over 2000 gold to purchase the weapons if you dont already have them, which I do not.

This is starting to make sense. I think Glu made these events available again. Now since I had completed them when they came out yonks ago I didn't get anything new and I believe players who completed these series would find that the updates didn't update anything...
  • Options
    Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    This is starting to make sense. I think Glu made these events available again. Now since I had completed them when they came out yonks ago I didn't get anything new and I believe players who completed these series would find that the updates didn't update anything...

Yup and Yup and Yup again. No new content, just re-hash.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Options
    vishal benjaminvishal benjamin Registered Users 5 Posts
    Its hanging on the ad of free flu credits. Why can't they develop a proper games. Most of the flu games have loose their standard.