Options

Best way to get 4.5 and 5 star players

CIliffCIliff Registered Users 12 Posts
I know there are numerous posts on this but could someone help me?

I'm looking for the best way to get 4.5 to 5 star players. To my understanding, draft all the late rounders, then 2nd rounders, then what? Spend gold to get first rounders? Is this the right way?? HELP!! lol

Please, and thanks. Ive played this game for a few months, and still struggling with only 3 to 3.5 star players, no matter how many #1 draft picks I get!

Comments

• Options
    MackDaddyMikeMackDaddyMike Registered Users 45 Posts
    Yes spending gold on 1st rounders is the next step. You will need around 10-11k gold to complete it.
  • Options
    GeorgeHermanGeorgeHerman Registered Users 11 Posts
    Is there an estimate on how many 1 star players are out there? I'd almost like to draft all 2nd rounders, skipping the late rounders. Maybe that helps with lag and the issue of needing GLU to help you with a crashed game by cutting out the most useless guys.
  • Options
    Detroit tiggersDetroit tiggers Registered Users 53 Posts
    Is there an estimate on how many 1 star players are out there? I'd almost like to draft all 2nd rounders, skipping the late rounders. Maybe that helps with lag and the issue of needing GLU to help you with a crashed game by cutting out the most useless guys.

I believe there are between 230-250 1-star players. I have identified 230 but haven't found every player in the game yet.
  • Options
    So would GeorgeHerman idea work? Draft all the 2nd rounders, skip the late rounders, and then go for the first rounders? Would this work to get 4.5 to 5 star players?
  • Options
    dtrain987dtrain987 Registered Users 198 Posts
    Yes, but it will take a ton of cash to accomplish. If you skip the late rounders, there are approximately 750-800 players that fall within the range of second round picks (1.5* - 4*). So it's gonna cost at least 3 million in cash to buy em all that way. (750 x $4,000)

If you buy up all the late rounders first, there's supposedly about 770 players (1* - 3*) that you would buy for just $1,000 each. Then you only have approx. 240 players left at the 2nd round tier (it would leave only 3.5* - 4*). So doing it this way costs around 1.7 million in cash before you can start drafting the 4.5* - 5* with ease.

I'm trying to figure out what strategy to use right now, as I've accumulated 1.4 million in cash and 9,500 in gold. Getting close to being able to make a run at it, but afraid of running out before I finish it off. Would prefer to skip the late rounders completey to avoid longer drafting time, lag etc. but I don't know if I can wait much longer. Saving up another 1.5 million cash will take at least a few weeks I'm guessing.
  • Options
    yaybaseballyaybaseball Registered Users 98 Posts
    my game is already pretty laggy with just over 500 inactives. this drafting strategy that requires drafting ~800 players before getting into the good players probably would crash my game/prevent me from making edits.
  • Options
    dtrain987 wrote: »
    Yes, but it will take a ton of cash to accomplish. If you skip the late rounders, there are approximately 750-800 players that fall within the range of second round picks (1.5* - 4*). So it's gonna cost at least 3 million in cash to buy em all that way. (750 x $4,000)

If you buy up all the late rounders first, there's supposedly about 770 players (1* - 3*) that you would buy for just $1,000 each. Then you only have approx. 240 players left at the 2nd round tier (it would leave only 3.5* - 4*). So doing it this way costs around 1.7 million in cash before you can start drafting the 4.5* - 5* with ease.

I'm trying to figure out what strategy to use right now, as I've accumulated 1.4 million in cash and 9,500 in gold. Getting close to being able to make a run at it, but afraid of running out before I finish it off. Would prefer to skip the late rounders completey to avoid longer drafting time, lag etc. but I don't know if I can wait much longer. Saving up another 1.5 million cash will take at least a few weeks I'm guessing.

dtrain987, when you make your run, please let us know how it goes!