Options

Josh Harrison

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
Does anyone know how many players in Josh Harrison is on the 1200 gold tournament? Meaning how many times do you have to win before he shows up as the prize. Hanley Rameriz is the first one. Help much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    solarmensolarmen Registered Users 201 Posts
    I wish I could tell you but I had Harrison back when he was still a 4*.

I highly recommend you play the tournament to get all the 5* players. I am surprised you haven't tried it yet. You team is so good, you should go through the tournaments easily.

I don't know how you got all your star players, but if it was drafting, you must be extremely lucky and have spent a lot of gold. With the amount of gold spent, you would've probably exhausted all the 5* position players by now... it only costs 400 gold.
  • Options
    I probably should just play it. Just kind of wanted an idea how far in he was. And my drafting is all thanks back to the neverending Angel soft video. Those were the days.
  • Options
    Took your advice Solarmen and played the tourney. Got through alright. But go figure Harrison was the 2nd to last of the position players as a prize. Peralta is the last. Lol. But I had to play through like a 20 times to get him. Plus side is I have all the 5 star position players. So depending how they perform next year I can always sub in the ones that improve and drop the ones that don't. And gold wise it drained me, but I had it saved up so no worries there. However, playing that much today, did cause some ire. Another player on the leaderboard messaged me that I am a cheater because of my numbers being so high today. If he only knew how long it took. Once I get enough gold back, I may try this on the starting pitchers too. Get that elusive Felix.
  • Options
    Felix ERA is at 2.88 after 200 games, very solid.

RP will mix with the SP in the tournament. I don't know where Felix is in the queue, but you may get a few RP before getting to him.

Good news is there is a lot of video offers lately. I am able to get one 5* daily. If I get to leaderboard or play Legends, I get more. I am about 6 players away to finish getting all the 5* players. Only other players I really want are Tanaka and Betances.
  • Options
    Tanaka does very well against cpu and decent against legends. But against human players he gets hit pretty hard. Betances is solid on both fronts. Top 5 reliever in my book. I noticed the increase in video offers too. Trial pay included.
  • Options
    StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
    I assume you have to win the tournament to get the player, right?
  • Options
    StarCat wrote: »
    I assume you have to win the tournament to get the player, right?

Yes. It costs 1200 to enter, but you get 200 after each win. So the effective cost to get the player is 400 gold.
  • Options
    solarmen wrote: »
    Felix ERA is at 2.88 after 200 games, very solid.

RP will mix with the SP in the tournament. I don't know where Felix is in the queue, but you may get a few RP before getting to him.

Good news is there is a lot of video offers lately. I am able to get one 5* daily. If I get to leaderboard or play Legends, I get more. I am about 6 players away to finish getting all the 5* players. Only other players I really want are Tanaka and Betances.

Solermen, is there a way to organize your inactives. I tried. But it reset to random groupings once I closed out.
  • Options
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Solermen, is there a way to organize your inactives. I tried. But it reset to random groupings once I closed out.

I guess no.