LR: Marco Estrada 4* 6 8 7
RP1: Kirby Yates 4* 9 5 7
RP2: Pedro Strop 3.5* 9 1 8
SM: Antonio *******o 3.5* 9 1 8
CL: Aroldis Chapman 4* 9 1 9

Comments

• Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    First off, I would take Rasmus out of the line-up, and put Gonzalez as the DH. At 1st Base, I would then put in Mauer.

I don't know your pitchers well enough. Are they mostly right handers or left handers. Try and assemble a staff that has a majority of righties.

Your RP's look pretty good.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I agree with Lawman on the batting lineup change. I'm not sure where you are on upgrades and what level you are at, but if at hall of fame you should be ok. Your bullpen will be more effective against human players then the CPU. You have a lot of 1 control pitchers on the back end of your bullpen. The Cpu will walk a lot more. Otherwise looks pretty good. Keep drafting and eventually you will start nabbing some 4 1/2 - 5 star players. Good luck dross.
  • Options
    thesheriff33thesheriff33 Registered Users 97 Posts
    I've got a question: If I already am satisfied with some of the positions, but desperately need pitching, if I do the strategy of drafting all late rounds, then all 2nd rounders would it be easier to then use my gold on the starting pitcher pack rather than the 1st round pick, or is the 1st round pick better?
  • Options
    ~Lawman~~Lawman~ Registered Users 370 Posts
    I would have to think that if you removed lower rated pitchers from the player pool, positional drafting should yield a higher percentage of getting a stud pitcher.
  • Options
    Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    ~Lawman~ wrote: »
    I would have to think that if you removed lower rated pitchers from the player pool, positional drafting should yield a higher percentage of getting a stud pitcher.

That seems pretty clear cut. Logically speaking that is. Unfortunately many things about this game aren't effected by logic.