Options

Questions regarding draft picks and stars

StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
I'm beginning to make some calculations on Making A Run On All Players. Still have a long way to go to be ready. But considering the lag, when I go for it with the blue cash and gold, I don't want to get it wrong.

1) What is the maximum amount of stars a late round draft pick can have?
2) What is the minimum amount of stars a 2nd round draft pick can have?
3) What is the maximum amount of stars a 2nd round draft pick can have?

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Late rounders 3 star max
    2nd rounders 1 1/2 - 4 stars max
  • Options
    Thanks, Amused!
  • Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    save up 3 million cash to skip the late rounders. have a good processor on your device. and have 10,000 gold.
  • Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    From what I can tell from my run at all players (which was slightly unsuccessful using an iPhone 5) there are 778 Second rounders.

If you buy all of them with cash, and have no draft picks saved, that means 3,112,000 cash needed. This gets you up to all of the 4* players.

The first round draft picks are between 2* and 5*, meaning since you have everything from 1.5* to 4*, you will purely draft 4.5* and 5* players. There are 158 of those all together. That means 15,800 gold if there is no sale ongoing (and if your team has no 4.5 or 5* players already). This ends up being 11,850 gold during a draft pick sale.

Hope that helps your planning.

If you want to start with the late rounders to save cash, there are many many posts about the amount of money and gold it will take. There are 770 late rounders, and then 240 more from second round, before you get into the first rounders.
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Options
    Thanks, Robotstove. Amused_79, if a player has 3.5 stars, he is a 2nd round draft pick or above - not a late rounder?
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Yes. Late rounder is 3 star max. 3 1/2 star can be drafted as 2nd rounder, 1st rounder, or #1 pick.