Options

Game reset????

GeorgeHermanGeorgeHerman Registered Users 11 Posts
So, last night I had 960 inactives and enough cash to finish off the 2nd round picks. Today, I have 258 inactives. Its like GLU reset my game (but didn't give me the cash back I spent to get the 960 inactives in the first place). I didn't trade in anyone or do anything else. Anyone ever have this happen? I'm irate. Luckily, the players I had in my starting lineup, are the ones that I had there. What can I do to get in touch with GLU? I've never had an issue.

I'll honestly never play this game again if its not fixed. I can't believe this.

Comments

• Options
    RobotstoveRobotstove Registered Users 163 Posts
    So, last night I had 960 inactives and enough cash to finish off the 2nd round picks. Today, I have 258 inactives. Its like GLU reset my game (but didn't give me the cash back I spent to get the 960 inactives in the first place). I didn't trade in anyone or do anything else. Anyone ever have this happen? I'm irate. Luckily, the players I had in my starting lineup, are the ones that I had there. What can I do to get in touch with GLU? I've never had an issue.

I'll honestly never play this game again if its not fixed. I can't believe this.

I was keeping track of the number of draft picks I had saved once. I was up to 95 first round and 83 second round. I went to update my spreadsheet I made, after getting another pick, and to my dismay the numbers in game just randomly rolled back to 76 and 67 respectively.

The 12 late round picks I used the night before had been given back to me, and none of my cash or gold had been touched.

I was not happy!
    In-game name: Robotstove
    In TSB 2014: Legends, beat playoffs fourteen times (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2015: Greatest of All Time (GOAT) (RETIRED)
    In TSB 2016: Recently returned and rising!

I have come back to play TSB 2016, so you can join me and others in a general TSB 2016 chat using Discord: https://discord.gg/t9yTMgx

Look forward to chatting with everyone!
  • Options
    GeorgeHermanGeorgeHerman Registered Users 11 Posts
    Its a bad feeling, no doubt. I'm just irked that I'll have to save up $1.5 million cash again to even get to where I was before. Then what if it happens again? lol. Scary to think I'm just wasting all my time. Hopefully they fix it. I sent a message through the game, but I don't know if that is an "official" contact to GLU about the issue. Would that be done through the game or on here?