Options

Opinions Sought: Best 4* Pitchers, SPs Especially SRs.

StarCatStarCat Registered Users 269 Posts
While I'm still emotionally recovering from the accidental loss of 346 inactives, my 4* relief staff is sure struggling, especially against CPU. Here is what I've got:

LR: Kyle Crockett
RP1: Joakim Soria
RP2: Trevor Rosenthal
SM: Jordan Walden
CL: Dale Thayer

Notes: Crockett has the longest tenure on my team and is easily to top performer of the group. Used to have Rosenthal used to be my closer but lately he's been getting bombed by CPU. Moved the 2n top performer, Thayer, in the CL role.

Comments

• Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    For what you have now looks ok. Most of what u have are better against human players. If u can draft or win better relievers focus on 9 stuff right handlers. Sorry again for you loss of players.
  • Options
    Thanks, Amused!
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    No problem. Depending where u are gold wise, you should be able to draft at least a couple relievers soon. Best of luck to you!
  • Options
    I've only got 1029 in gold. Been playing the 4* tournament that begins with SPs, working my way to the relievers (playing the tournament has put me in good position on the daily and weekly Leader Board). Just picked up one of my main tourney goals: Marco Estrada. Once I'm more confident in my bullpen, I'm might make a go for Hanley Ramirez in the 1200 gold tourney. That endeavor will likely cost a few losses/re-entry gold.
  • Options
    yaybaseballyaybaseball Registered Users 98 Posts
    for whatever reason, chapman did really well for me when i used him against the computer (even with 1 control) and did pretty well against humans at the lower levels.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Casey Jannsen is a 4* guy and did pretty well for me at CL. 588 I think.